This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Programmers
Posted by ToxicGaming on Jul 9th, 2012
One of The Newest video game developers, DarkFire Games, LLC. is looking for a Unity3D programmer to help us develop our future games. If you have a strong desire to be a cutting edge code warrior and are curious, detail-oriented, highly organized, and analytical, we want you to apply!
- Must Have Experience In Coding In Unity Means, You need to know[Atleast One or Two]
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals (OOP, data structures, algorithms)
- Excellent understanding and practical experience in C# or a similar language
- General understanding of common development practices (version control, agile development)
- Ability to quickly understand, debug, and modify existing code
- Strong analytical technical problem solving skills
Bonus XP for
- Experience working with common game constructs (physics, collision, vector math, etc.
- Profiling and optimization
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Amazingly good math skills
+1 Added chance Of hiring
- Strong personal interest in developing and playing games
About DarkFire Games, LLC
Based in Nashville, TN, DarkFire Games,LLC is the Newest game developer in the Nashville area. DarkFire Games, LLC is committed to developing highly engaging games for Computer, And Other platforms. To learn more about DarkFire Games, LLC , please visit: www.darkfiregames.elementfx.com
Send It With Your resume and Make the Subject U3DProgrammer Apply