Programmers located USA.
Posted by Airlock 22 on
Airlock 22 is seeking a Lead Software Engineer (Remote - USA, Revenue Share) to turn ideas into reality. As the Lead Software Engineer you will be tasked with taking several projects we have planned and started and developing them into video games that we will be able to release. You will also be building a team of engineers that will be able to build new video games as well as provide support to the ones that are launched.
Our ideal candidate will have experience developing engineering/programming teams, familiarity with SDLC methodologies, and will love working remotely. They should be able to dedicate several hours a week to dedicate to the team while we develop it's revenue stream and game portfolio.
This position will be a Revenue Share position until we are able to develop it into a full-time position.
- Bring several game ideas into playable demos followed by actual releases
- Collaborate with the design team to define, develop, and ship projects
- Develop programming standards for the studio
- Recruit an excellent team of engineers and programs to support the studio's growth
- Firm understanding of game engines
- Experience within the game industry
- Excellent communication
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc) and able to implement it into studio standards.
- Desire to learn, grow, and mentor others
- Have previously shipped game titles
- Understanding of Mobile games
- Previously worked remotely
Option A) Apply via angel.co (https://angel.co/airlock22/jobs/335632-lead-software-engineer)
Option B) Send your information to kevin @ airlock22.co