This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Location: Anywhere - Looking for: Artists
Posted by Indiedb.com on Aug 26th, 2012
We at Life n' a Box Studios are looking for a Graphic Designer to assist with the development of our first game, "Space Rapture".
It is a top-down space shooter mixed with puzzle elements and tons of modes and unlockables. Please check out our page on IndieDB, as well as the screenshots if interested.
- Knowledge of an art software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Create and/or finalize art assests like; enemies, ships, power-ups)
- Able to adjust or create crisp images based off an established "style".
- Work really well in a team environment.
- Communicate and offer time to work, meet, and discuss things in a regularly schedualed manner.
- Loves Games!
We are looking for all types of experience so novices are encouraged to apply.
This position may also lead to more work for future projects or team responsibilities if/when available.