This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by RisingLane on
We are going to publish a demo of our first person, drama, mystery, adventure game in December:
Without the Game Programmer we would have amazing Art & Animation but since we are creating a game we need more than that. We need someone who makes everything function. And that will be the responsibility of the Game Programmer.
– Experience with Blueprints and the Unreal Engine
(C++ is a plus!)
– Work closely with the director and artists to bring all necessary features into the game
– Programming player movement, animation, user interface and scripting
– Passion for playing and developing games
1. You will get percentages of the revenue
2. You will be part of an amazing and passionate team that you can trust and learn from
3. You will be part of a serious game company where your work matters, makes a difference and has a great impact, a company where you can grow through overcoming interesting challenges with the help of like-minded people, a company that has an awesome vision and always aims to create high quality and story driven games which focus on complex human relationships (A video that explains this vision in depth is only available on Trello)
4. You will be working on an emotional, story driven, and awesome game
5. You will have perks like support, flexible work, inspiration, chat rooms where you can have fun
6. You will have a chance of getting a full-time position
Think you have what it takes to join the RisingLane Team? Cool! Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible:
Sometimes true interest can be more important than skill. Show us this interest and the willingness to improve and I'm sure we can work something out!
If you get accepted you will be added to the team on Trello and Bitrix24!