This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Party Llama Games on
About the Job
Party Llama games are looking for a passionate 3D Character Artist to join our team of llamas to work on our game, Pandora. We are preparing for the release of Pandora: Episode 1 on PC this year. Party Llama is a team of 11 volunteers who are passionate about the development of Pandora. We work and communicate on slack and have weekly team meetings to stay on track. Pandora is an Action Adventure game based on the story of Pandora’s box, but with a twist. You can find out more at www.partyllamagames.co.uk..
A brief description of the job:
- Work min 15 hours on Pandora a week.
- Be as dedicated to the team as the rest of us are. We’re looking to take the game all the way to release.
- Good communication and willing to learn together as a team and help one another.
- Knowledge of Modelling, Sculpting, and Texturing. Substance would be a plus!
- Willing to work on human characters and creatures.
We'd be looking for someone to help create our NPCs, mobs and some main characters. We have concepts ready and waiting to go!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.