This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Artists located USA, Canada.
Posted by Airlock 22 on
Airlock 22 is seeking a Sprite Artist to help create the art and animations for a video game we are developing. This game will be focused in 1920 around Geneva, and will create an alternate history, including technology, to the one we are used to.
This position is currently volunteer, and we are working on creating a Revenue Sharing agreement, and the intention of going to a paid position following the results of investments.
- Create Sprites that the Engineering team will be able to bring into the game under production.
- Assist with Sprite animations if it is something you are comfortable with.
- Collaborate with other team members to develop artwork for current and future projects.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to focus while working remotely
- You are able to create your artwork in a well-lit environment
- Experience with Sprite Animation
- A very creative mind
- Excited to help build a studio from the ground up.
Contact kevin @ airlock22.co