• Register

Keep up with the latest news on the ever-growing number of game bundles, bargains and deals across the interwebs. Know of a deal we don't? Let us know - member participation is welcomed! Join us in our active forums for the most up-to-the-minute bargain news, rumours, and views.

Forum Thread
Bean's Quest 60% off @ Desura (Groups : Bundeals : Forum : Sales and Bargains : Bean's Quest 60% off @ Desura) Locked
Thread Options
ifss
ifss "Entitled" Cheapskate
May 23 2012 Anchor

It makes me so happy that I wee my pants whenever I can post about a decent offer here on Desura (especially on a Linux game), as it is unfortunately too rare an occurence.

Anyway, Bean's Quest is currently on sale at 60% off (it's £1.19 here) until the 2nd of June, and it's available on Linux, Mac, & Windows.

The original iOS version got some very good reviews, same with the version on here. There's a demo available too, so you can try it out.

Gameplay video below:

* edit - just found out, this is one of the Because We May deals

Edited by: ifss

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.