Warkeepers is a free-to-play MMO third person shooter plunging you straight into the midst of a macabre ‘alternative' WWII world where frantic individual fighting goes side by side with team- focused battles for territories all over the globe.
The game combines both cooperative PvE missions and fierce PvP clashes. Further points of interest include a wide variety of character customization options as well as a great arsenal ofhistorical and ‘alternative’ weaponry and battle equipment.
You can play the game now!
Download it from warkeepers.com
- 20 characters & 10 countries to choose from
- Battles for territories all over the globe
- Ten PvP locations
- Five PvP modes plus duels
- Five team-focused missions
- A ‘hard mode’ option for passing missions
- Clans, clan upgrades, and battles for world domination
- Character & weaponry upgrades
- Loot, trade, and extensive item crafting
- Over 5000 items of weaponry & battle equipment
- A military ranking system
- Daily quests
- Up to 5 players per mission
- Up to 32 players per PvP battle
- Arena & rating fights
- New team missions
- New characters & skills
1.7 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, DirectX 8.1 compatible graphics, Windows 7/Vista/XP, mouse, keyboard, access to the Internet
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.