Warkeepers is a free-to-play MMO third person shooter plunging you straight into the midst of a macabre ‘alternative' WWII world where frantic individual fighting goes side by side with team- focused battles for territories all over the globe.
The game combines both cooperative PvE missions and fierce PvP clashes. Further points of interest include a wide variety of character customization options as well as a great arsenal ofhistorical and ‘alternative’ weaponry and battle equipment.
You can play the game now!
Download it from warkeepers.com
- 20 characters & 10 countries to choose from
- Battles for territories all over the globe
- Ten PvP locations
- Five PvP modes plus duels
- Five team-focused missions
- A ‘hard mode’ option for passing missions
- Clans, clan upgrades, and battles for world domination
- Character & weaponry upgrades
- Loot, trade, and extensive item crafting
- Over 5000 items of weaponry & battle equipment
- A military ranking system
- Daily quests
- Up to 5 players per mission
- Up to 32 players per PvP battle
- Arena & rating fights
- New team missions
- New characters & skills
1.7 GHz CPU, 512 MB RAM, DirectX 8.1 compatible graphics, Windows 7/Vista/XP, mouse, keyboard, access to the Internet
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.