We decided to release a very early demo of the game, with a lot of missing modes but with full functionality within a single match, so you can all try...
After 2 years of waiting, UFHO2 is here. If you like strategy and challenges, UFHO2 will put your brain to the test.
“For those looking for an entertaining local multiplayer game […] this is a solid choice” — 148Apps.com
“It's an entertaining and smart mash-up of puzzler and board game” — PocketGamer.co.uk
“One of those titles you can’t afford not to have on your iPad” — iSpazio.net
“A great strategy board game with sophisticated level of difficulty, and high emergent complexity” — iPlayApps.de
In UFHO2, you play a jelly alien trying to get as many gems as possible while moving about in a maze-like UFO. Play turn-based matches against smart opponents, and use your brain to outwit them and get the upper hand.
UFHO2 is strategy at its finest, packed in a competitive board game. In this sequel, things get bigger and better in every way, with new stages, more board layouts, all new characters, new game modes, and more powerups, leaderboards and achievements. What more can you ask for?
• Story Mode — 10 unique planets along 2 different story lines, for a total of 25+ matches
• Local Multiplayer mode — outwitting your friends is more fun when you can see the disappointment in their eyes
• Situations mode — once you’ve become really good, show your worth in these super-hard matches!
• GameCenter support on iOS, with 24 Achievements and 2 Leaderboards shared between iOS and OSX - be the best in the world!
• Play up to 4 on one device/computer!
• 10 different alien races to unlock, each one with its own in-game power
• 6 guests from other indie games (World of Goo, Super Crate Box, Bit.Trip, Blocks That Matter, Gish, Cortex Command)
• A wonderful original soundtrack, by composer Francesco D'Andrea — listen to it on Bit.ly
Hey everyone, it's been a long time, hasn't it?
First things first: UFHO2 is on sale pretty much anywhere, at 50% discount.
Get it while it lasts!
Finally, I was able to resume working on UFHO2 a little. As a first thing, I wanted to expand the number of platforms UFHO2 is on, so I'm happy to announce that on iOS, UFHO2 is going Universal! Version 1.4 has been sent to Apple right recently, and it is in review... expect it to be out in a few days.
This means that if you own it for iPad, you own it for the iPhone, and viceversa! The game is going to look beautiful on the new iPhones, since it was originally made for the retina iPad so everything will be crisp and hi-res, don't worry!Version 1.4 has been sent to Apple right recently, and it is in review... expect it to be out in a few days.
Also, UFHO2 is soon coming out on Android through Google Play! For mobiles and tablets, though I'm capping the screen size to large/extra large* because you know, playing UFHO2 needs a bit of space and resolution, otherwise you won't play it properly!
* I'm not sure about the inches values, it probably depends more on the pixel-per-inch value. But don't worry: Google Play blocks you before purchasing a game if it's not compatible with your device!
So, if you don't own an iPad but you have an Android device... soon you will have the chance to play the game there!
Latest tweets from @ccontinisio
@anny_p92 Ma è normale che il tuo sito abbia solo la privacypolicy? Un po' vuoto...
11hours 34mins ago
14hours 0mins ago
The function everybody would like to be able to call at some point in their life. Well, life… T.co
15hours 7mins ago
21hours 22mins ago
@AlexKalopsia wait until they resurface again…
21hours 49mins ago
@LolaSciubba I'd say (they say) Castilla y Leon, and even more in the city of Zaragoza?
22hours 10mins ago
@LolaSciubba that's what they say and from the accents I've heard around, I agree. And the same couldn't be said about Italy, could it?
22hours 45mins ago
@LolaSciubba it's a good example because there's a place that you could pick and say "here they speak the most standard Spanish in Spain"
22hours 47mins ago
23hours 40mins ago