If you are one of those who love naval games and sim, this will be right up your alley. A realistic trade simulation whaling company game set in the 17th-18th century. Do task`s and control a fully explorable AAA ship, commit to trading, hunting, crafting and much more.
As the player, you can expect to:
- Delegate crew orders like scrubbing deck, repairs, upgrades, crafting and so on.
- Carve whale art for selling when you make port or just to show of to other players online.
- Trade whale oil and other goods for the best price at port. Earn money for upgrades, new ships, new crew member specialists like doctors. Expand your business.
- Meet other players to trade goods and rumours of whale or other spottings.
.- Engange in an action phased hunt for the whale, with a slow motion ability to make the kill.
- Do some fishing to get more resources or just try to catch all of the different fish for your collections.
- Surive the storms, while you delegate orders to minimize the damage.
- Customization of the ship: Captains Cabin, Kitchen, Sails, Color, Crew room, storage room and so on.
- Ability to Craft items and tools.
And much more!
Time for another update with how we are doing. We have now started pre-production and I will continue to update you guys trough the week`s ahead, something`s we will share and some we dont`t, can`t spoil all the fun right? But I can at least guarantee that we are on track for a powerfull vertical slice.
Programming: The programmer is now doing Water Test - Perlin Noise / Heightmap checking and comparing to our references.
Modeling: I have spent most of the week gathering reference pictures for asset`s so I can fill the ship when it`s ready, this is a very hard job but luckily there are alot of book`s out there. First out was one of the spyglasse`s, a Dollond from mid 17th century. Did some material`s testing on that one as well and will finish that asset tomorrow, before I start the next one. Also blocked out some books and material testing on a candle holder.
Until next week!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.