The Isle Development Team
Based in United States
Early Access November 30 2015
$19.99 - Steam
The Isle is a first and third person open-world sandbox which will pit human teams and playable dinosaurs against one another on one of several intense islands in a struggle to survive.
The Isle is a multiplayer dinosaur sandbox being developed by a veteran team that has been in the dinosaur game business for a while.
Long story short, to narrow the scope of what we want to do down to a critical statement of, "We want to make the next *insert EA survival Game*" is absurd and unacceptable to the development team. Though the primary game module that is being developed is an open-world survival experience, it will serve as a base foundation and showcase for all dinosaurs and creatures in the game while still implementing something unique. It is not meant to be “the next great survival game” where dinosaurs feel like they were tossed in as an afterthought in attempts to be unique. We want to create a great default experience that players can expand upon, branching off and building their own thoughts and games with Steam Workshop integration.
- Unique Triple-Faction Gameplay: Three playable factions and find yourself stranded on an island of harsh wildernesses, rampaging dinosaurs, vicious cannibals, lethal mercenaries and rival players
- A Global Community Story: The Isle features a narrative told strictly through the environment, achievable only through immense cooperation among players.
- Basic Dinosaur Simulation: Basic needs such a thirst and hunger are present. Stalk your prey and avoid your predators among the dense forests and swamps.
- Server Size: Up to 100 players per server based on server hardware and bandwidth.
- Steam Workshop: We will Support all the features of Steamworks and allow for any aspect of the game to be modded by the community using Steam Workshop.
- The Island: A vast landscape of dense jungle and open plains, hidden within are various ruins and expanses that hold insight as to what was here…
The Isle Steam Trailer YouTube
The Isle "Bunker" YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Players Choice Indie of the Year 2016" IndieDB
The Isle Development Team allows for the contents of The Isle to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from The Isle is legally & explicitly allowed by The Isle Development Team. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-isle/presskit/all.
About The Isle Development Team
Creators of The Isle game currently in Early Access on Steam.
More information on The Isle Development Team, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Isle Credits
The Isle Development Team