Based in Romania
Coming 2 weeks
Ever miss being a child, playing games at your grandma's or in your old bedroom? Look no further! Play The Adventures of Elena Temple, the classic you never knew existed, on old machines that kind of sort of maybe existed. It's not like you can remember for sure, right?
I have more than 10 years working in the games industry. The biggest title I've worked on was Frozen Free Fall, for which I was a Producer, Game Designer and Programmer. Recently I've started my indie life and The Adventures of Elena Temple is my first indie game. So far I'm loving it!
- A dungeon of 50+ screens to overcome, each its own mini-level
- Challenging, old-school platforming
- Open exploration, you choose which way to go, but don't worry, a helpful map is just one button away
- Secrets for the more observant player
- Play the game on any of the included 7 virtual old machines, from the Pomo D'or 4, to Maple and Some Toy and all the way to the NS-Bos PC
Alpha Gameplay Trailer YouTube
v0.5.0 Progress YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "[...] The Adventures of Elena Temple goes all out. [It] is played in such a view point it takes you back to being a kid again"
- Indie Retro News, Indie Retro News
- "[...] visually the game will appeal to fans of the old school"
- gcup.ru, gcup.ru
- "The author [...] even went a little further and depicted all those retro-consoles and computers on the screen"
- idpixel.ru, idpixel.ru
- "[The] developer GrimTalin has pushed the nostalgic aspect a a little further [...] the charm of the children's room or grandma's salon works"
- Le Mag MO5.com, Le Mag MO5.com
GrimTalin allows for the contents of The Adventures of Elena Temple to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from The Adventures of Elena Temple is legally & explicitly allowed by GrimTalin. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-adventures-of-elena-temple/presskit.
The game's official Facebook page facebook.com/AdventurerElenaTemple.
Get the game in Early Access on itch.io grimtalin.itch.io/the-adventures-of-elena-temple.
The official press kit for the game grimtalin.itch.io/the-adventures-of-elena-temple/devlog/16702/press-kit.
A developer and publisher of platformer games including The Adventures of Elena Temple.
More information on GrimTalin, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Adventures of Elena Temple Credits