The dream of managing a Cold War superpower through an incredibly tumultuous era is now becoming reality. Log into your favorite command terminal and assert dominance over your rival superpower in this multiplayer strategy game. Plans are nothing; planning is everything in this worldwide conflict.
• Command the most authentic head-to-head multiplayer Cold War simulator and balance on the brink of mutual assured destruction.
• Wipe your enemy from the face of the earth by racing to expand the missile gap for a favorable first strike. The Doomsday Clock is ticking. Tick-Tock...
• All aspect strategic warfare - economic, intelligence, diplomacy and military combat.
• Engage in plausible events and decisions like Political Assassinations, or Coups.
• Recruit historical leaders and individuals like Mao Zedong, Margaret Thatcher, or Ernesto ''Che'' Guevara.
• The Space Race is on! Will you claim technological superiority?
About Strategy Mill:
Strategy Mill has been an innovative designer and developer of PC-based strategy games. 2016 will be Strategy Mill’s most ambitious year yet with an opening of a brand new office in Oslo, Norway as well as the development of several yet unannounced gaming projects and titles. We love gaming and focus on creating well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experiences.
Our aspiration is to put strategic power into your hands, allowing you to command and wrestle with the large-scale challenges of our recent history. We love strategy games (more than you can imagine), and making a Cold War game means that it is vital to get the most knowledgeable developers in that historical era. By recruiting BL-Logic, we've done exactly that.
Additionally, exquisite visual experiences are being done by our industry veteran partners, Scribble Pad Studios (USA), and Polywick Studios (Singapore), whose previous game development experiences include Arsenal of Democracy, Tomb Raider, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us, League of Legends and many other known titles.
Official Website: http //strategy-mill.com
Like us at https //www.facebook.com/StrategyMill
Follow us at: https //twitter.com/strategymillab
Check out our IndieDB page: Indiedb.com
Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
Release date: Late 2017
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Developed by: Strategy Mill
Published by: Strategy Mill
Game site launching for our upcoming geopolitical Cold War strategy game Terminal Conflict. Explore the latest screenshots and register for updates! Coming to you in 2017!
Create a top list for the soft-coding department of Nobel Prize decisions from the Cold War period that should be included in Terminal Conflict.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.