The dream of managing a Cold War superpower through an incredibly tumultuous era is now becoming reality. Log into your favorite command terminal and assert dominance over your rival superpower in this multiplayer strategy game. Plans are nothing; planning is everything in this worldwide conflict.
• Command the most authentic head-to-head multiplayer Cold War simulator and balance on the brink of mutual assured destruction.
• Wipe your enemy from the face of the earth by racing to expand the missile gap for a favorable first strike. The Doomsday Clock is ticking. Tick-Tock...
• All aspect strategic warfare - economic, intelligence, diplomacy and military combat.
• Engage in plausible events and decisions like Political Assassinations, or Coups.
• Recruit historical leaders and individuals like Mao Zedong, Margaret Thatcher, or Ernesto ''Che'' Guevara.
• The Space Race is on! Will you claim technological superiority?
About Strategy Mill:
Strategy Mill has been an innovative designer and developer of PC-based strategy games. We love gaming and focus on creating well-designed, highly enjoyable entertainment experiences.
Our aspiration is to put strategic power into your hands, allowing you to command and wrestle with the large-scale challenges of our recent history. We love strategy games (more than you can imagine), and making a Cold War game means that it is vital to get the most knowledgeable developers in that historical era. By recruiting BL-Logic, we've done exactly that.
Additionally, exquisite visual experiences are being done by our industry veteran partners, Scribble Pad Studios (USA), and Polywick Studios (Singapore), whose previous game development experiences include Arsenal of Democracy, Tomb Raider, Uncharted 2, The Last of Us, League of Legends and many other known titles.
Official Website: http //strategy-mill.com
Like us at https //www.facebook.com/StrategyMill
Follow us at: https //twitter.com/strategymillab
Check out our IndieDB page: Indiedb.com
Genre: Turn-Based Strategy
Release date: TBD
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Developed by: Strategy Mill
Published by: Strategy Mill
Incoming anti-tank and small arms fire opened up on us from trenches veiled by tall grass and from several 'pillbox' bunkers made of concrete. Mines littered the ground and for a second my strength to go on deserted me but stopping in the enemy’s zone of fire is a sure-fire way to die. Therefore, I ran up the path where a desperately burning tank had spilled its fuel marking a safe passage through the field of this warzone.
Being the leader of a Cold War power means, you are always in a conflict mode with your opponent though not always engaging in full out lethal force. Contrary to what most people think, the military in real life just like in Terminal Conflict does not have a complete license to kill, even when in minor scuffles with the enemy.
Order your forces to apply tension pressuring enemy forces in regions where no faction has dominance or control. You might succeed in forcing them to withdraw to other regions or to retire from the battlefield. This is all part of the dangerous mind game of positioning and power projection on a grand strategic level, just short of full out engagements.
Yet, if you initiate any offensive action against a region dominated by the opponent and thus marked in their factions color, then you cross the line into open warfare. All military forces from the common soldier to the general need simple rules to know when to wage deadly force and who is and is not the enemy, or face needless death and perhaps ultimate destruction. For this reason, a warzone is declared accompanied by an increase of the Doomsday Clock.
Marked with stripe coloring, lethal conventional force applies in all warzone regions destroying any defeated military units. The hot spots can be reverted to peaceful zones by disarmament focuses and decisions but otherwise they will last and can quickly turn into devastating fields of destruction depending on the state of your military units stationed there.
Land, air and sea units have different states when deployed:
1) Combat Ready: The default status, occupying a base of operations in a region where your military units are deployed and actively ready for offensive or defensive actions
2) Engaged: A status of all units that have taken an action or against whom an action has been taken that does not result in the unit becoming reorganized. Engaged unit status' lasts a set amount of turns and engaged units may not attack but can defend in full force.
3) Reorganizing: If a military unit is reorganizing, it cannot attack or defend itself and if it incurs another enemy action, it is defeated and will withdraw (except for Bombers Commands and Fighters Commands that automatically retire from the battlefield) or in case of a warzone become destroyed.
If there are multiple units in a region, your commanders will automatically rotate your forces coming to each other’s aid. That means an engaged military force will protect a reorganizing one if possible and prioritize as defense in the face of attack. To prevail, you need to gather intelligence, deploy strategically and maneuver your forces valiantly. Skillful mastery of the rules of engagement will earn you triumph where you make the most out of every conflict, even if it has to lead through a passage in a devastating warzone.
Want to have news delivered about our game straight to you? Sign up at terminalconflict.com
The fineries of your nations knowledge gathering tools and the nature of allegiances in this definitive Cold War strategy game. In your pursuit for victory...
A overview on managing uncertainty in any military engagement in this definitive Cold War strategy game. Get the most out of your armed forces to secure...
A detailed look on the strategic importance of armed force logistics and deployments in this definitive Cold War strategy game.
This week we are taking you into the murky world of gangsters, rhumba and revolution presenting the decisions system of the Terminal Conflict.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.