SUPERVERSE is fast-paced arcade space shooter game taking player to exploration of ancient network of unique “pocket” universes interconnected by wormhole super-highways in a search of a way to return to past and prevent destruction of his home world.
You can only count on your own reflexes, speed, weapon destructive power and the energy shield to protect yourself while taking care of enemy spaceships, asteroids, explosions and particles around.
SUPERVERSE game is currently in the development. It’s coming to a PC in front of you very soon.
• Explore unique universes
• Travel through black holes
• Feel Newtonian & different physics powered universes
• Shoot destructive weapons; a multitude of options for making things explode
• Choose from a range of upgrade-able spaceships
• Fight against top notch artificial intelligence machines
• Enjoy impressive 3D visual experience
• Listen engaging music and full 3D sound effects
• Play in Co-Op local multiplayer or Single player mode
• Control the game using joypad, keyboard or touch-screen
• Play it using your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
• Powered by in-house tech, a custom built game & rendering engine
INDUSTRY Entertainment has revealed the new teaser trailer video for the upcoming SUPERVERSE game.
SUPERVERSE is a 3D arcade shoot’em up game about the conflict between fractions of AI that outlived the mankind. The game puts the player in the distant future within the universes interconnected by wormhole super-highways.
Official SUPERVERSE web site: Superverse-game.com
Industry Entertainment released pre-alpha gameplay footage of upcoming 3D shoot’em up game SUPERVERSE.
The game is being developed in a steady tempo (too sloooow) so it’s the time for the new update on the progress we’ve made so far.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.