This Mario fangame is like no other, it's actually good! Power Star Frenzy combines many of the great aspects from previous Mario games, and adds it into one amazing experience! It features things like New Super Mario Bros.' excellent level design and 2 player versus mode, Super Mario 64's Power Stars and exploration, and Super Mario Galaxy's platforming, Mario and Luigi's humor and characters, and so much more.
Power Star Frenzy is based on pure exploration and adventure, and isn't just get from Point A to B like in most recent Mario games. This fangame brings Mario back to his roots, and implements some new abilities and gives the Mario formula a fresh new feel!
Our goal is to make one of the most creative, funnest, and most anticipated fangames of all time! So please give the game a shot and tell us what you think! If you like you can join our Discord server for regular updates, and talk among the Power Star Frenzy community!
This demo was already released a while ago, but I decided to start putting it on more sites to spread the word on it! Check out the content below!
Power Star Frenzy is a 2D Platformer aimed at bring back to good old days of Mario.
Here you collect Power Stars in order to over power Bowser who has stolen the Mega Power Star.
This game features SMB, SM64, SMS, and SMG style gameplay! This game was created using Gamemaker 8.1.
Current Game Status: WIP
Development Started: September 2014
Development Finished: -
Check out the latest video of Power Star Frenzy!
Power Star Frenzy - 2016 Demo Trailer
Check out my Youtube Channel!
My Youtube Channel
Check out the PSF Discord Server!
PSF Discord Server
- Version FINAL 1.0.0 was released ( 12/9/16 )
- Every single level from the previous demos were completely re-designed.
- Instead of 15 stars there is 60 to collect in this demo.
- Every World map has also been completely re-designed.
- Added Jumping and 8 directional movement to the world map.
- Item Blocks now appear on the mapscreen.
- Luigi is now a playable character!
- NEW Levelscreen HUD AGAIN.
- NEW Mapscreen HUD AGAIN.
- A tutorial level was added.
- Mystery Boxes have been added to every level.
- Brand new Multiplayer Battle Mode has been added!
- Added the GroundPound to both bros.
- Longer levels and still with all the fun.
- Star Coins, Chaos Crystals, and Chaos Events were added.
- Nicer menus for the eyes to look at and enjoy.
- Simple effects have been added to many things to give the game some charm.
- Added New Stars to every level and replaced many.
- When collecting a star you now can see stats and can get bonuses!
- Added 3 other mini worlds to check out.
- You can now enter houses in Toad Town.
- Quiz Toads also appear in some levels.
- You can run on slopes properly now.
- Secret stars have been added to both levels, and other places.
- Many new effects have been added like glowing objects, etc.
- New enemies have been added to the game.
- Complete physics overhall for the players.
- Fixed numerous collisions with enemies.
- Loading screen was changed as well.
- The game will now auto save your progress.
- Updated enemy sprites so they look better.
- Updated many other sprites to fit with the game more.
- Propeller Mushroom, Laser Mushroom, Super Bomb, and Super Flower have been added.
- Added more live decor like butterflies, birds, and dragonflies.
- Fixed TONS AND TONS AND TONS of bugs.
- No more data index does not exist bug.
- Voices were added and are toggleable.
- Better Star Select menu and look.
- Gamepad Support was added only X-Input at the moment.
- Many other more editions you can see if you download the game!
- Guarteed enjoyment to the player.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This Mario fangame is like no other, it takes too many words to describe how much effort and dedication went into making this! Please give it a shot...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.