Saviors is a modern vertical 3D shoot 'em up following the story of three daredevil pilots. The inevitable first contact with extraterrestrial life may make us believe in things that seem too good to be true. But what happens if everything isn’t as it first seemed like? Includes a fully customizable ship, advanced physics and 18 explosion filled levels in single player or two players co-op mode.
Most high profile shooters today have been developed with the arcade machines in mind (we WILL get your coins), and have only focused on difficult gameplay and scoring. Our goal since the beginning has been to make a game aimed at wider audience while also appealing to the "traditional" shoot 'em up players. Saviors features 3 different game modes with very different features in each one of them.
Story mode lets you follow the story and save your game after each level. You can also upgrade your ship with new weapons and "perks" which provide your ship with several fun additions and features. Survival mode has no upgrades or story and is more focused on getting a high score and trying to complete the game at one go. Arcade mode is the "old school" or "hardcore" mode where your ship has "lives" instead of a shield and isn't upgradeable. Arcade mode also has a more complex scoring system.
You can play each mode with one of the four varying difficulty levels or even with your friend in the fun local co-op mode.
Minimum System Requirements:
OS: Windows XP or later
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS (XNA 4.0 Hi-Def compatible card, Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0)
Controller Support: Microsoft Xbox 360 or some other XInput supported controller
Changelog for version 1.3:
- Multiplier drops slower in easy mode arcade
- Some bullet patterns for the bosses in the later stages were made slightly easier. This was done to bring them down to better match the difficulty of the rest of the game
- Some perks changed and improved for Mona as they were slightly too weak
- Co-op enabled for practice
- Game now correctly runs at 60 frames per second
- Vertical Sync enabled in fullscreen
- Changed difficulty descriptions to more accurately match the actual difficulty
- Continue button in main menu has a new description that describes the progress of the previous game
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.