Rocket Fist is an arena game with armless robots in chaotic battles with rocket fists. Prove your dexterity and aim against your frienemies killing each other with rocket propelled fists in this frenetic mix of dodgeball and billiards!
You can hold one Rocket Fist at a time and you only get one shot to throw your punch before having to run, hide and dodge to pick it back up! Just like in dodgeball but with way more rockets! When you’re running away you can ninja dash around the arena, and if you’re feeling lucky you can try dash-bumping your friends in their faces to steal their rocket!
Easy to learn, hard to master and with quick rounds. It’s the perfect game to bring out when your friends are over in need of some explosive action!
- Fast-paced twitch reaction arena battles.
- Singleplayer adventure with 5 sectors and 4 different bosses
- Easy to pick up and play.
- Steam Workshop integrated Level Editor.
- Online multiplayer arena battles.
- 1 to 4 players on the same screen.
- Both Free-for-all and Team-based modes.
- 4 different player AIs, from dumb to annoying.
- Several different arenas with unique gameplay elements.
- Random powerups that can change the tide of the fight.
- Unlockable costumes to customize your robots.
- 2 different game modes.
- Twitch chat interaction option for streamers.
- Original soundtrack by Thiago Adamo.