by nilllzz on Dec 21st, 2014
Pokémon3D version 0.52
We got a new update of Pokémon3D ready for you! Version 0.52 is done, and not only the game updates, but we got a new version of the Launcher and Server applications as well!
IN ORDER TO PLAY THE NEW VERSIONS OF THE GAME, YOU NEED TO USE THE NEW LAUNCHER, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT HERE! The same applies to the server.
But now, lets get to the actual update. We changed and added a lot of things again, some are new maps, some are other goodies.
Here is a full list of what changed:
- Updated Viridian Forest and Berry Forest visually
- Added the “" escape character so “~” and “*” can be displayed in a textbox by using “\*” and “\~”
- Created new Item Shop screen
- Added Force Graphics mode which skips the DirectX graphics card check
- Added warp interactions and several other small improvements to the Map View mode.
- Added “Opacity” (sng) tag to entities which can set their opacity when creating them
- Updated the Mail input system
- Updated most Gen 6 Pokémon Menu sprites and Mega Evolution menu sprites
- Updated Steelix’ menu sprite
- Added a few more shiny menu sprites
- Added the possiblity to limit poke file entries to Weather and Season
- Added Spiky eared Pichu
- Added Arceus plates and forms.
- Added the possiblity for GameModes to implement a badge with the index “0” which will always be available to the player => they can always use the HM moves defined in that badge.
- Created new Battle Menu Interface
- Created new Cutscene for the Azalea Rival event
- Added water backdrops for some maps.
- Upgraded move sets for all existing Pokémon
- Added all Pokémon from Bulbasaur through Genesect
- Added One Island (Town, Treasure Beach, Kindle Road, Ember Spa)
- Added Mt. Ember (partially explorable in this update)
- Added Kolben Tower to One Island
- Added Rock Climb
- Added construct
- Optimized Route 6 and Vermilion City
- Performance improvements regarding offset maps
- Reduced performance problems while playing on a Server.
- Made sun disappear after sunset.
- Changed Mart scripts
- Fixed Roost not restoring the Flying type
- Fixed U-Turn to switch into Eggs
- Fixed Future Sight activating too quickly
- Fixed Environment.setweather commands
- Fixed Perish Song not working correctly when used multiple times in a row.
- Fixed a glitch with Direct Trading
- Fixed Pokéfan’s sprite
- Reworked and fixed the Mail save data system
- Fixed “Map not found” appearing when not finding an offset map
- Fixed a visual glitch with the Train Bridge on Route 46
- Fixed legendary Pokémon like Ho-Oh appearing very small in the overworld
- Fixed TM texture for Fairy TMs
- Fixed Eggs being able to use HMs
- Fixed wrongly placed tree walls on Route 27
- Fixed a few typos
- Fixed Cerulean City Gym battle map
- Added update funtionality to the launcher, it can update itself from now on.
- Added support to start the game in Force Graphics mode
- Added support for Map View mode in the launcher
- Fixed “Read-Only” files crashing the launcher
- New icon
- Fixed several glitches and bugs resulting in missing network packages
- Fixed performance issues
The update will be live in a few minutes, as will be the updated launcher and server applications.
Please visit our forums for any questions or bug reports.
Have fun with this new update.