Planet Stronghold final v1.0 release Linux. Sci-fi turn based JRPG.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi anime roleplaying game. Features two playable characters, 8 NPC, a battle system similar to those seen in the JRPG games, several romance options, 50+ hours of playtime and different paths.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
- Play as male or female
- Four different character classes
- Eight NPCs will join you in the battle
- Detailed battles with many tactical choices
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Three optional romance endings for each gender for a total of 6 different romance endings
- Lots of quests and side-quests to solve: over 50h of gameplay!
- Dynamic story that changes based on your choices
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak to solve some situation without resorting to combat
- Lots of unique weapons and armor
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
As a game developer I know which even the games which doesn't have ultra 3d graphics and such are very complicated to do; Planet Stronghold manages to at least in my opinion, succeed at the game genre it proposed to supply. The demo version kept me playing with attention, the combat system is allright, the open RPG nature of this game absolutely charms me; you can choose whatever you see fit for you play style, and develop your character and his team(nice interaction with the game characters too…
May 4 2012 by Tsukiyoarts
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 4/10
Good looking game, but the price is not justified.
May 9 2012 by EvilMordac
Latest tweets from @pcmacgames
involves mystery, a long dangerous journey, discovery, and romance. Not necessarily in this order :P
9hours 46mins ago
I've got a sudden inspiration for a story. Must write it down for possible future use in a game :)
9hours 51mins ago
@casskhaw I still have fond memories of Diablo 1 and 2 game manuals :)
13hours 3mins ago
@JosepMariaSH well there you go :P
20hours 35mins ago
wrote tomorrow's blog post, which will have a nice surprise for #PSCD ;)
Sep 3 2015
@Atomic_Tank thanks :)
Sep 3 2015
I've finished coding the catacombs area today. Only 3 days late from my self-imposed deadline of end of August :) #QueenOfThieves
Sep 3 2015