Planet Stronghold final v1.0 release Linux. Sci-fi turn based JRPG.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi anime roleplaying game. Features two playable characters, 8 NPC, a battle system similar to those seen in the JRPG games, several romance options, 50+ hours of playtime and different paths.
Planet Stronghold is a sci-fi role-playing game with a turn-based combat system.
You take the role of a young, new recruit that somehow gets assigned to the most well-known, and well-defended, human outpost in the whole galaxy: Planet Stronghold.
As the story goes on, you'll have to choose a side in a a war that will change the destiny of the planet, and of humankind, forever.
- Play as male or female
- Four different character classes
- Eight NPCs will join you in the battle
- Detailed battles with many tactical choices
- Over 40 unique enemies to fight including some "boss fights"
- Three optional romance endings for each gender for a total of 6 different romance endings
- Lots of quests and side-quests to solve: over 50h of gameplay!
- Dynamic story that changes based on your choices
- Use non-combat skills like Explosives, Science, Sneak to solve some situation without resorting to combat
- Lots of unique weapons and armor
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
As a game developer I know which even the games which doesn't have ultra 3d graphics and such are very complicated to do; Planet Stronghold manages to at least in my opinion, succeed at the game genre it proposed to supply. The demo version kept me playing with attention, the combat system is allright, the open RPG nature of this game absolutely charms me; you can choose whatever you see fit for you play style, and develop your character and his team(nice interaction with the game characters too…
May 4 2012, 10:55pm by Lunarts
Latest tweets from @pcmacgames
4hours 40mins ago
@outist well they shouldn't show the endings anyway, that's a spoiler and not cool ;)
4hours 45mins ago
4hours 50mins ago
@sakevisual <crowd of fans bashing at your door> WHEN IT WILL BE OUTTTT!??!?!?
7hours 22mins ago
@sinisterdesign heh cute :P
7hours 23mins ago
@TomGrochowiak just wait until you put your game on Greenlight ;D
8hours 20mins ago
11hours 51mins ago
@renpytom happy birthday! in few months I'll be 40, scary XD
12hours 54mins ago
@quintega ah ok didn't see that before :P cool
14hours 40mins ago