It is the year 2287, one of the first colony ships sent out by Earth arrives at the planet Maria, in the Epsilon Indi Star System. During its landing sequence, something appears in front of the massive ship that causes it to lose control and crash into the planet. Some of the colonists survive in lifeboats, but what they find is an unforgiving land filled with creatures ready to outlast the visitors from Earth. Now the survivors must explore, gather, build, create, fight, and ultimately, conquer the land.
Fixed some bugs from 0.4 and added a new few features such as combining bullets and arrows.
This is the alpha version 0.41 of Planet Explorers. If you like it, please spread the word!
Required: Dual 2.0Ghz or above CPU, DX10.1+ compatible GPU with OpenCL, 3GB RAM, 2GB HD Space. Recommended for best performance: Dual 3.0Ghz or above CPU, DX 11 compatible GPU, 8GB RAM, 4GB HD Space
If you have a GPU on this list: Phaseone.com but can't play, update your driver.
- forest and terrain plants have a new lod system, looks a ton better now.
- new grass type in grasslands
- most grassland flora in (except for 2 types)
- bug fixes for a lot of things
- the red korona is now at 2500HP
- bullets/arrows can be made, 3 per block of iron or copper
- bullets/arrows can be equipped in its own little ui block now
- bullets/arrows shows up right above the quickbar, no bullets and guns are useless
- tweaked player animation for holding guns while moving and holding bows