• Register

A fully dynamic haunting-simulator. Experience the horrors of a haunting that's never the same twice. SEE THE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING. Test out the beta to make sure the game will work on your computer. Features: Free Content Updates: New scenarios, locations, characters, gameplay mechanics, and more! Sleep System: Switch to static cameras to watch the house as you sleep. Creepy Sound Design: Headphone users rejoice! Controller Support: Xbox 360 controller and Mouse & Keyboard support. Dynamic Hauntings: No haunting is ever the same thanks to the complex action-reaction and randomization system I made. First-Person Camera: Much like Paranormal Activity or Blair Witch Project, the view is that of the camera. Intricate Ghost Story: Uncover the mystery through journal entries. Graphics: Unreal Engine 3 makes Paranormal look amazing, implementing many of the latest graphical advances. Push your computer (and sanity) to the limits!

Forum Thread
MSVCP100.dll is missing (Games : Paranormal : Forum : Support : MSVCP100.dll is missing) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 2 2012 Anchor

I just bought paranormal through desura and I've installed it. After the first time, I got this error, so I went online and downloaded the file and tried to put it into the game's files manually. I reinstalled it, and I'm still getting this error no matter what. Can I get some help? I don't want to have spent money on a game I can't even play.

Sep 5 2012 Anchor

i got the same problem! it says im missing component msvcr100.dll re-installing or varifying the files don't work.

Sep 10 2012 Anchor

What a load of shit. Doesn't run, reinstalled it countless times, downloaded heaps of updates and needless applications and still no luck.

Running on Win7 32Bit Ultimate.

Honestly, don't waste your money. Go turn the light off and ask a mate to rattle some chains and save yourself £8.

Sep 29 2012 Anchor

if you check my post in the summary section i have spoken about this issue and given links to fix it..
64 bit requires both to be installed but you may get away with just the 64 bit :)

64 bit Microsoft.com
32 bit Microsoft.com

Oct 25 2012 Anchor

@nordicnode

no need to get nasty

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.