Grab your bowls and enter the world of Pallino d'Oro 2012!
Pallino d'Oro 2012 is the First game ever of the Raffa bowls specialty.
It allows to play, in single and local multiplayer, the famous Italian tournament of the "Pallino d'Oro".
The game features:
- 3D Graphics
- Game physics by PhysX of NVIDIA
- Adrenalinic soundtrack
- Match commented by two sport speakers
- Match played inside a real Italian bowls center
- Player and referee movements in motion capture
- 2 play mode: single match and tournament
- Opponent selection: vs human or vs CPU
- Different bowls throw styles
- Raffa bowls rules
- Save and load of the best throws
The game has been developed by our company and is published by the Italian bowls association "A.S.D. Bocciofila Sambucheto".
You can buy Pallino d'Oro 2012 on Desura for 19.99 euro.
We're glad to announce "Bocce Revolution", the new game title for PC Windows.
"Bocce Revolution" is a new version of "Pallino d'Oro 2012", with a lot of improvements and available in multi language.
The Steam release is planned for September.
Below the list of the planned updates:
* Optimization and redesign of UI and Menu items.
* Sport newscaster voice available in English and Italian.
* Texts available in 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese.
* Subtitles on screen when the sport announcer is talking.
* A new game mode with simplified rules, useful for the players that don't know the Raffa rules.
* Automatic save of the match.
* New functions and statistics available for the players during the match.
* AI improvements.
* Function to skip the character and ball animations.
* Optimization of the game compatibility with the most used Windows versions.
* Optimization of the 2D and 3D graphics with the most used screen resolutions.
* Improvement of the game speed.
Soon we will post new updates and media assets!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available.Join now to share your own content, and encourage our community to get involved and engaged.