No Heroes is a standalone game created with Unity Engine that is being made by a one man team.
No Heroes is a realistic, fast paced, Free To Play Multiplayer game featuring an in-depth parkour system, massive destruction, dynamic weather and day/night cicle, vast weapon customization and more!
Set in a fictional island, No Heroes will feature fast paced gameplay featuring parkour and free running, with realistic animations and visuals. The game will feature innovative gameplay elements and multiplayer modes, while retaining features that everyone loves.
I will be making an Alpha and Beta multiplayer in the near future so people can test it, give feedback and help me make a better game!
Multiplayer Modes :
If you like fast paced gameplay featuring Parkour/Free Running with an in-depth weapon customization and fluid gameplay, then No Heroes is the game for you!
About Drunken Lizard Games :
A one man team creating an innovative free-to-play First Person Shooter featuring parkour, fun gameplay, realistic physics and more! The game will be released sometime in 2013.
Here it finally is!
Here's the new and biggest update of No Heroes, #44
Hope you enjoy the current state of the game
Support by sharing and rating the video
Changes in this update:
- Island has been remade, making it much more believable,
- The map is still WIP and will be almost 2 times bigger than before,
- New Dynamic animations when player is not performing certain actions,
- Various animations while sprinting,
- Improved reticle effect,
- New gun sounds ( still place holder ),
- New particle effects,
- New and more believable destruction objects,
- Using a new Terrain Shading Solution, amazing improvement over the old one,
- Now using Physical Based Shading,
- Using a new Weather and Day/Night Cycle Solution,
- Lights switch On/Off during day/night transitions,
- Added Natural Bloom,
- Fixed IKs inside Unity, Arms look much better and more natural than before,
- It's also possible to retract or extend the stock of weapons in real-time inside the gameI forgot to include it in this update, but you can check it out by clicking here to see the Youtube.com
Latest tweets from @drunkenlizardg
You can also move your head while scoping T.co
Oct 11 2014, 8:13am
RT @Tiago11F: Finally have some time to relax and get back to game dev :D
Oct 11 2014, 6:09am
Oct 2 2014, 6:25pm
RT @Tiago11F: During the last few months, i've made 700+ scripts with total of 18.000+ lines of code (not counting blanks or comments) in N…
Sep 28 2014, 8:29pm
Sep 27 2014, 7:00pm
Sneak Peak of the new Weapon Customization Menu. It's still work in progress. T.co
Sep 27 2014, 12:36pm
Sep 25 2014, 10:57am
Update to the server browser menu! T.co
Sep 17 2014, 5:33pm