No Heroes is a standalone game created with Unity Engine that is being made by a one man team.
No Heroes is a realistic, fast paced, Free To Play Multiplayer game featuring an in-depth parkour system, massive destruction, dynamic weather and day/night cicle, vast weapon customization and more!
Set in a fictional island, No Heroes will feature fast paced gameplay featuring parkour and free running, with realistic animations and visuals. The game will feature innovative gameplay elements and multiplayer modes, while retaining features that everyone loves.
I will be making an Alpha and Beta multiplayer in the near future so people can test it, give feedback and help me make a better game!
Multiplayer Modes :
If you like fast paced gameplay featuring Parkour/Free Running with an in-depth weapon customization and fluid gameplay, then No Heroes is the game for you!
About Drunken Lizard Games :
A one man team creating an innovative free-to-play First Person Shooter featuring parkour, fun gameplay, realistic physics and more! The game will be released sometime in 2013.
Here it finally is!
Here's the new and biggest update of No Heroes, #44
Hope you enjoy the current state of the game
Support by sharing and rating the video
Changes in this update:
- Island has been remade, making it much more believable,
- The map is still WIP and will be almost 2 times bigger than before,
- New Dynamic animations when player is not performing certain actions,
- Various animations while sprinting,
- Improved reticle effect,
- New gun sounds ( still place holder ),
- New particle effects,
- New and more believable destruction objects,
- Using a new Terrain Shading Solution, amazing improvement over the old one,
- Now using Physical Based Shading,
- Using a new Weather and Day/Night Cycle Solution,
- Lights switch On/Off during day/night transitions,
- Added Natural Bloom,
- Fixed IKs inside Unity, Arms look much better and more natural than before,
- It's also possible to retract or extend the stock of weapons in real-time inside the gameI forgot to include it in this update, but you can check it out by clicking here to see the Youtube.com
Latest tweets from @drunkenlizardg
Sep 15 2014, 2:33pm
It's working :) T.co
Sep 13 2014, 8:41pm
Using Steamworks(dot)NET , created by @RileyLabrecque , to bring Steamworks functionality to No Heroes!
Sep 11 2014, 1:59pm
There will be NO micro-transactions in No Heroes.
Sep 3 2014, 7:45am
RT @Tiago11F: Finally, Steamworks Developer :)
Sep 1 2014, 12:51pm
Couple of features i'll implement when i get back to gameplay mechanics:Real time animated attachment switching;looting and storing of items
Aug 29 2014, 8:02am
Check out the new post regarding the development of No Heroes to see how things are progressing T.co
Aug 25 2014, 1:44pm
Big new addition to No Heroes. Custom 2 camera setup T.co
Jul 21 2014, 1:59pm
@YoungyTheGamer No, that won't be possible.
Jul 14 2014, 5:11pm