Is the side project of Trinoctis Games. Presenting up to 4 person cooperative play. This project is to demonstrate some of the innovative graphical and gameplay capabilities available of the blender game engine. Players will get to choose from 4 different characters that will set them to start with a specific weapon; throughout the game you will be able to purchase ammunition, health, and several other weapons to have at your disposal, each significantly different in its playstyle. However the vendor runs a steep price, and doesn't like to have his time wasted, the mysterious figure can only be found on the map every once in a while, and that isn't the only secretive thing about him. There are no waves, no rest, and no remorse, due to the fact that your partner will be able to assume the role of a zombie after death and it is up to them to decide what to do with their newfound temperment. As you get farther, new kinds of zombies will enter the fray getting much more powerful.
Been some time since the last update so here are a few that should be mentioned.
- Many new weapons have been added.
- Weapons sounds have been heavily modified.
- HUD has been reshaped and reacts different now.
Check the images below.
-I ve been working hard on a map to be fun,well optimized and ready to implement multiplayer.
So i ve chose an indoor map.(has a bit of outdoor too).
It has a dynamic lighting system which automatically places lamps and spots right near the player giving the illusion of a generous number of lights.
---See some screenshots bellow.---
- I have recently worked on a new zombie. It is rigged and has a few animations(2 death and 1 walk animation)
Check the video.
- Our 'studio' name has changed from Trinoctis Games to Crystalline (games).
- For the best performance we have chose to disable realtime shadows and replace them with pre-calculated shadows a.k.a baked shadows.
Thanks for reading.