Version 13 of MoonForge online multiplayer mining and building game.
Living on the moon is a hard job, but somebody has to do it! Explore the moon while mining for resources, forging materials and tools, and building lunar outposts and vehicles. You will meet many other people on the moon and build colonies from the ground up. Be careful though, they might not all be friendly. The game features large randomly generated environments which can be manipulated by the players in every way.
MoonForge version 13 is now available to download. There has been a lot of new features added, but here are a few of the major ones:
- Master Server, user login and server browser, make your own servers!
- New inventory system, you can only build with what you dig up.
- 3 building block types, Moon Dust, Iron, and Aluminium (they are currently automatically forged into man made blocks when you dig them up).
- New Astronaut character model with animations.
- Horizon warping to simulate a round moon, eventually it will be possible to walk and orbit all the way around the moon
Highest Rated (10 agree) 10/10
Rating 10 just to annoy all the haters who say this is just a minecraft copy. That's a lot like calling every FPS a Doom/Quake clone.
Nov 16 2010, 10:25pm by masternerdguy
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 1/10
Sucks, only online mode, complete minecraft rip off...
I gave it a one because there's no zero on here... don't use this; Minecraft is way better and doesn't use sci-fi gimmics to attract people to play
Dec 1 2010, 12:01pm by gamebrain8505