MegaGlest 3.5.2 has been released, now featuring Russian and Ukrainian support! Download it now!
Glest Forum Thread
(Reply here if you have feedback)
Also, check out the upcoming MG Mod, Annex: Conquer the World!
- Lots of work to make MegaGlest a Linux distro friendly package (Debian, Arch, etc)
- Added Support for Russian and Ukrainian with proper fonts in Linux if installed.
- Map editor now supports diagonal flipping
- Windows users now have a shortcut to the mod folder in their MegaGlest programs Menu.
- Bug fixes including:
- Fix corrupted g3d viewer screenshots, and automatic screenshot mode does not steal focus for Linux users
- Proper network disconnect detection when connection drops in an abnormal way
- Avoid crash when user has no soundcard installed
- Better video handling for buggy opengl drivers that don't properly handle non power of two textures
- Better support for non ASCII file paths (like Japanese, etc) for international users and Unicode enabled parts of the code