What you will find in Iesabel?
- Multitude of unique locations set in different surroundings. You'll visit shrines, dungeons, deserts, swamps, cemeteries, villages and many, many more!
- An easy to understand yet expanded tree of skills. You have three types of skills: Class, Ethnic and Alchemy. Each character class obviously specializes in a different set of skills and you cannot just pump your points into the latest one, often it's more beneficial to invest in lower tier abilities.
- A fully random system of items drop. Except for quest rewards you're very unlikely to see two identical items during your game. Each has different abilities and modifications, so there is always a reason to search for better ones. There also are very rare and very powerful drops that will give you a significant edge in your fights.
- A complex item crafting system. You can make some extremely powerful items if you're lucky.
- Over a hundred different types of enemies to slaughter. From wildlife, through undead armies, to giant golems that are short to invincible, you will encounter challenges throughout your whole journey.
- Multiplayer mode is not about giving any promises that we cannot uphold. We don't claim that it is phenomenal, revolutionary, that it takes you to nirvana and cures cancer. It's exactly what you want. A great way to spend time with your friends slashing some bad guys. But wait! Your bro is an avid iPad user? Your aunt has a PC and you'd rather play on your new 5inch Full HD smartphone? No problemo, you can all join your forces and dismember some monsters, each using their preferred device.
In the times of darkness, only the mightiest of heroes can save the world. Stand out against the evil all by yourself in epic single player mode, or form an unstoppable team with up to 7 of your friends in an extraordinary co-op mode. Swarms of bloodthirsty monsters, loads of epic gear to collect, dozens of skills to obtain. Grab your sword and fling yourself into action now!
Iesabel is a beautiful and detailed 3D game and as expected you'll need a powerful hardware to experience it in ultra HD graphics. For those with older devices we've included option to sacrifice graphics for higher FPS, but still Tegra 3 GPU or equivalent is highly recommended.
This competition is under the Rule nr. 01 - (Game Competition Info)
Three Lucky winners will be drawn in this competition.
This competition will expire 26.09.2014 - (The competition is now closed)
Those who win will be contacted by those who Sponsor this competition.
The game will be handed on PC through Steam.
To aid delivery through Steam friend one of the Sponsors.
To see Sponsor list refer to main blog here.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 7/10
Pretty good Hack n Slash game, graphics are a bit rough and the UI can be confusing - but still a fun game regardless. Recommended if you're a fan of Diablo, Titan Quest etc.
Sep 15 2013 by f2pelerin118