! "Hover : Revolt of Gamers" is still an Alpha version !
! The current screenshots and videos aren't featuring the quality of the final version !
Currently in development since november 2013 by the 3 independant developers of Fusty Game, and based on new technologies like the "Oculus Rift", "Hover : Revolt of Gamers" takes place in a futuristic open world.
The new Mayor of Hover-City is prohibiting video games and all sorts of entertainment. Anyone catched in such an act would be send to hard labour.
You play the "Gamers" that created the Resistance to help citizen to get back their consoles, infiltrate high secure zones, create a diversion among the Cops while others are hacking the Mayor propaganda, etc...
In front of Non Playing Characters in the solo mode and other players in multiplayers you have to show your skills (speed race, triks, agility, speed hacking, diversions...).
Other playable Gamers will join you during the adventure.
Try to become the leader of the Resistance by upgrading your characters!
Me and my 2 team-mates from Fusty Game did a Kickstarter campaign a few months ago for our new project "Hover : Revolt of gamers". And it was successful! We reached 116.398$ in one month thanks to our 3843 beloved bakers :3
It means :
- the city will double the original size and will have new districts,
- they will be more playable characters,
- the great Hideki Naganuma will compose musics for the game,
- the game will be available on PC/Mac/Linux/XBoxOne/PS4/Wi U,
- you will be able to play in local or online multiplayer.
Now that we are hardly working again on the game itself (and not on the advertising and interviews), we have done a short video of Hover behind the scene to show you the work in progress ;)
On the program :
- new design for the E-Cop and playable
- Otello work in progress
- new animations (sneaking, wallrun, climbing)
- new interactions with objects (catch a console, throw it, or steal it from another player)
- the city triple the size
- new areas as the rift and the shanty towns
Latest tweets from @hover_the_game
Jul 14 2014, 5:42am
@Bibsterboy When it's ready be patient :p, we'll do an update soon on KS
Jul 7 2014, 11:50am
@Bibsterboy Yes !
Jul 7 2014, 10:08am
@Waterange1 Unfortunately not atm, we'll see later :).
Jun 30 2014, 4:56am
Jun 18 2014, 2:20pm
Jun 4 2014, 4:06am
May 28 2014, 8:36am