Hidden Asset is an isometric assassination/stealth game with an emphasis on utilizing high-tech gear and your environment to avoid detection. As you progress through the game, new equipment will be purchasable for the money you make. The game takes place in a not-too-distant future devastated by a global economic crisis. In this world, corporations are no longer under control of the law. Or morals. They will do whatever it takes to get rid of the competition, including hiring corporate assassins. You are such an assassin. Working for whoever hires you. Killing whoever they tell you to. You will infiltrate businesses. Shoot up offices. Assassinate CEOs. It’s all just business. But it will soon become much more than that...
- Fixed crash when starting new game.
- Fixed crash when picking up a corpse while sitting down (you will now stand up before picking up the corpse).
- Fixed issue with sound effects sometimes not playing.
- Fixed arriving police officers spawning as non-attackable.
- The game now shows you the location of your target the first time you enter a mission map.
- Added cursor icons for when melee attacking with a weapon.
- Disabled double-click to run when sneaking.
- Characters no longer make a death rattle if killed by a sneak attack.
Windows and Linux versions of the first two maps in Hidden Asset are now ready for alpha testing.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.