Asymmetrical multiplayer first person stealth VERSUS real-time strategy. Awarded with "BEST DESIGN" and "BEST CODE". NOMINATED for "BEST GAME" and "GAME OF THE YEAR". Heist Night is an 3D asymmetrical multiplayer stealth video game. Under the cover of darkness, one player assumes the role of a thief that infiltrates a museum in pursuit of valuable exhibits to steal. However, the museum is heavily patrolled by security guards. The other player will assume the role of these guards in an attempt to find and apprehend the thief before he escapes the museum with the precious valuables.
Gameplay trailer for HEIST NIGHT.
Kickstarter video made for Game Production 4: Models and Audiovisualisation 1 courses lectured in NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences' International Game Architecture and Design (IGAD) study programme located in Breda, The Netherlands. This video functions as a kickstarter video for a video game titled 'Heist Night', which is a student project made within a total of 14 weeks. The team consists of 10 people kranging from multiple disciplines such as visual artists, programmers, game designers, producers, and independent game developers.
What is Heist Night?
- Two vastly different play styles compete with eachother.
- As a Thief, you will attempt to infiltrate a museum at night, steal the valuables and escape unscathed. This is played from a traditional first person perspective.
- As a guard, you will try to GUARD the valuable items and prevent the thief from stealing and escaping with them. Ultimately, you will try to pinpoint the location of the thief, and catch him before he escapes.
- Unique and challenging gameplay.
- Asymmetrical multiplayer gameplay set in a beautiful museum.
Music composed and arranged by: