This new build includes changes to the Quest Pointer in the Mini-map and the UI for treasure chests based on testers' feedback.
- Quest Pointer and Mini-map updates
- The minimap camera now rotates with the player
- The quest indicator is moved inside of the minimap window, rather than along the edge (I think that made it look like a North marker)
- A marker is also added to the quest that the indicator is pointing at.
- When you have multiple quests, that marker, along with different color text (yellow is active, white is not active), will help you know which quest the indicator is using
- Treasure UI Update
- The amount of gold obtained from a treasure chest is now displayed in the middle of the Inventory UI rather than below the Treasure Loot
- The amount of gold counts up and then flies to the Inventory Gold amount
- Removed the hammer from the hot-bar as it has been replaced by Stamina
- Added a sound effect when right clicking to obtain loot or equip an item
- Townspeople moods for monsters near or in the town will now save and load correctly when the quest is completed
- Stamina reduction for swords is correct now