Fortifications building and upgrading implemented, combat mechanics and AI of NPC enemies improved!
Imagine that you land in a world 20 years after chaotic and bloody events have swept across the entire continent in a wave of wars, crusades and unexplained murders. You are a pivot in the middle of the conflict between the descendants of the world's first makers.
You can take one of the sides, join a guild, family or order and in their name retake sacred grounds that other families are trying to claim. You can join with your friends and follow the trail of missing artifacts surrounded by legends. You can delve into the mysteries of unnerving events, learn the history and take possession of the wisdom and glory it holds.
Beware though, for your every step will be watched by enemies who will lie in wait for a your moment of weakness. When the time is right for them, they shall take away what is dearest to you.
Support us by buying Pre-Alpha access and start playing now! Gloriavictisgame.com
Black Eye Games is an Indie studio that unites over 30 experienced developers.
Some of us were a part of the teams that brought you 'The Witcher' or 'Neverwinter Nights'.
Among us there are also team members who are working as Software Engineers in huge corporations.
Our team has been working together for over half of a year and the years-long experience we've gathered allows us to persistently move towards our goal, a completed Gloria Victis.
Another update improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit the servers! Important changes have been done in blocking the arrows by NPC enemies – not only various issues related to it have been fixed, but also a precise shield hit detection have been implemented, so it’s possible now to hurt a blocking enemy with a well-aimed shoot in a knee. However, we encourage you try our new feature – headshots! Moreover, NPC enemies received the HP regeneration and a possibility of reviving the unconscious players has been added in a hotfix applied this weekend!
There are also important changes in the territory control and building systems. We have implemented saving the statuses of flags and fortifications in database, so their upgrade will remain in the game’s world despite the servers restarts. There is also an overhaul of Original Faith Order’s keep – its size has been doubled with an addition of a massive stone donjon and an inner circle of walls!
Changelog v.0.4.6 Pre-Alpha
– Implemented saving the status of flags and fortifications in database – they won’t be reset at servers’ restart
– Reworked the Original Faith Order’s keep, doubling its size and implementing a possibility to build and upgrade its fortifications
– Implemented headshots detection when fighting the NPC enemies – they deal higher damage; in nearest future headshots will be applied in PVP as well
– Reduced kick’s damage
– Increased kick’s stamina drain
– Modified mechanics of character’s stagger after having its attack blocked – stagger’s time is now dependent on character’s Dexterity instead of Constitution
– Reduced influence of character’s statistics on time of character’s stagger after having its attack blocked
– Increased frequency of NPC enemies blocking and reduced frequency of kicking
– Hindered changing the NPC enemies aggro
– Implemented NPC enemies HP regeneration – slight in combat, fast out of combat and when they can’t find a way to the player’s position
– Fixed bug causing that NPC enemies received damage when successfully blocking arrows with shields
– Fixed bug causing that NPC enemies without shields tried to block arrows
– Disabled new graphics effects implemented in version 0.4.5 to fix the currently occuring game’s stability issues (please inform us if it helps)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
Latest tweets from @gloriavictismmo
Awesome footage by RipperX! T.co
Sep 24 2015
Aug 29 2015