• Register

Gentrieve 2 is a "Metroid"-style 3D action game featuring completely random & customizable worlds. The year is 3080. Mass Generators are creating everything, everywhere. However, thieves often steal Mass Generators in hopes of creating robot armies & fortresses. Thieves are terrible programmers, though, and their creations become uncontrollably hostile & fortresses wildly convoluted. It is your job to clear out these fortresses & return the faulty Mass Generators. Be warned, when the Mass Generator is taken offline, the fortress will soon implode!

Forum Thread
Full screen crashes the game on win 7 64 bit. (Games : Gentrieve 2 : Forum : Bug Reports : Full screen crashes the game on win 7 64 bit.) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 11 2013 Anchor

I had the gamersgate version installed with no problems, but since I installed the desura one instead i can'T play the game in fullscreen, it crashed instead of starting... anyone could help?

Apr 12 2013 Anchor

Do you get an error message? What does it say?

Oct 17 2013 Anchor

I'll just check that! :)

Hey man everything works! I'm pretty happy with the game! Thinking about it, I have a lot of your games and they rock! Keep up the good work!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.