(Updated: 8 Aug 2014 to version 1.26) The GAR Game server enables anyone to admin their own galaxy. Supports up to 32 players. Works on Windows XP, Vista...
Players pilot a Gun Ship and battle aliens, pirates, and other villainous enemies, to gain levels, skills, and most importantly, discover unique and potentially more powerful weapon systems to outfit their Gun Ships. Through the unique cgNEAT content-generation technology, new weapons are constantly created by the game automatically based on player preferences. Every weapon in the game is unique. NOTE: Requires XNA 4 which is included in the download!
The 1.26 patch will implement the following . Note, if you are running a server you will have to shut it down while your game folder patches.
- increased damage
- damage over time
- acid damage over time (direct to hull, bypassing shield and armor)
- electrical damage over time + reduced rate of fire
- fire damage over time (direct to armor, bypassing shield)
- snare + 40% reduced speed
- 20% splash damage
- 10% chance to launch a warhead, ignoring cooldown
- 2 extra side gun barrels
- 3 extra rear gun barrels