Flip the Bird is a fast paced game of obese avian acrobatics and explosive feathery follies. Fly as far as possible through the forest before running out of energy. Use the aid of favorable winds, other forest critters to catch a ride, or just bounce and careen off whatever you can to stay aloft. Replenish the energy used for every flap of your flight but watch out for the hard and pointy stuff as you dodge, bounce, flip, flap, fall, tumble, ride, and surf your way through the forest.
- Simple interface, quirky characters, great visuals and professional graphics.
- 4 unique "travel modes" to traverse the forest. Master them all or just use your favorite as long as you can catch a ride.
- Controls are easy to learn but challenging to master (E.G., tap to flap Flip, tilt to steer the crow, tap and hold to jump and glide with the squirrel, tilt to keep your balance on the turtle).
- Varied music depending on travel mode.
- Highly replayable. Every game is a different experience created using randomly balanced boosts and obstacles help and hinder your progress.
- Achievements and leaderboard tracking/sharing via Open Feint.
Flip the Bird was created as a hard working, joint venture between Appsomniacs.com, CodeWorx Studios, and Mulch Media. We hope you enjoy our game as much as we did in creating it.
There comes a time when every bird has to the leave the nest. It's inevitable... There is a right time, but Flip is a bit of an enigma to his belabored parents and they need some help. We’re sure Flip's condition is due to gland issues and not overeating (well maybe it is overeating), but when he crosses the line his parents have had enough. It is time for him to go! That is where your journey with Flip begins...
Find us online for game update information, contests and promotional artwork:
Like us on Facebook at facebook.com/FlipTheBirdGame
Follow us on Twitter @FlipTheBirdGame
View our YouTube channel at Youtube.com
Thanks for voting and helping Flip the Bird (tm) on it's quest to become the 2016 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.