- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@hideous_ Happy birthday Andreas!
Oct 22 2014, 6:28pm
@Idubbbz They're also not the brightest of animals what makes them cute.
Oct 22 2014, 7:10am
@Obelisdev No problem dude :D Keep up developing!
Oct 22 2014, 5:08am
@JigxorAndy Thought about this too once, it would solve most of humanitys problems.
Oct 21 2014, 7:32pm
@Emberheartgames n8 m8
Oct 20 2014, 6:42pm
@AdventIslands Really liking Steam Rogue, well done!
Oct 20 2014, 6:02am
@Totalbiscuit :O I LOVE YOU
Oct 19 2014, 10:24am
@dekdev yay! gonna make those basic tiles today
Oct 19 2014, 7:18am