- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@midio Totally agree! The OST is already out now =)
5hours 5mins ago
@Emberheartgames Yes, I remember writing with you on skype while we've been doing Ludum Dare 25. No, I don't have a game on yet.
5hours 41mins ago
@Emberheartgames Haha, thanks for following then! Yea, one of my big goals is to get a game on steam too.
7hours 10mins ago
@Emberheartgames WOA! Congrats dude! You deserve it.
7hours 36mins ago
@SpooderW My favorite kind of rap is
Nov 26 2014, 12:58pm
@Totalbiscuit 40k?! Woah, that's what I call next gen. That's more pixels than IMAX has.
Nov 26 2014, 9:12am
@NosTeraFu Das Selbe dacht ich ich mir nach dem far cry video auch.
Nov 25 2014, 5:53am