- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@McFunkypants 1 :(
13hours 38mins ago
Mar 3 2015, 9:27am
@nicolaigd I'm very sorry that this happened. I don't know why... Really want to fix this now, if you have time we can chat about it.
Mar 3 2015, 9:17am
@estiden69 Thank you :)
Mar 2 2015, 9:21pm
@nicolaigd Glad to hear :) Hope you'll like it.
Mar 2 2015, 9:13pm