- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@louissi Yay! I was a little worried.
Jul 27 2014, 10:42am
@Frall_ It's really possible to simply take someone out of school in england? That's strange.
Jul 26 2014, 3:34pm
@louissi What happened to your blog?
Jul 23 2014, 9:48am
@alexsonArt I love the atmosphere, pretty cool.
Jul 21 2014, 6:56pm
@lucyamorris :D That's cool! I didn't do a lot art for it though, only for the expansion.
Jul 16 2014, 11:17am
@tha_rami Stereotyping is the worst, I agree but I thought that you're an atheist.
Jul 15 2014, 9:06pm
Jul 14 2014, 9:16pm
Jul 14 2014, 8:03pm