- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
Aug 31 2014, 7:39pm
@Neoriceisgood That was my first tweet ever.
Aug 31 2014, 6:43am
@heartvine_ Alright thank you :) Good luck with the development!
Aug 30 2014, 3:38pm
@heartvine_ Hey! Is it possible to back cavern kings via paypal? I don't have a credit card.
Aug 30 2014, 3:36pm
@notch "ALT + 0143"?
Aug 29 2014, 4:43pm
@lucpky meh, alright i should sleep, it's 4:30 am here, hope you'll find a solution good luck, cya!
Aug 26 2014, 10:32pm
@lucpky how did you do the all things inside view thingy?
Aug 26 2014, 10:03pm
@lucpky then just draw them twice in draw event with draw_surface_stretched(...)
Aug 26 2014, 9:59pm
Aug 26 2014, 9:56pm
@lucpky how are you drawing them?
Aug 26 2014, 9:44pm