- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@tice666 *browsing history
5hours 49mins ago
@tice666 POST SCREENSHOTS OF YOUR INTERNET HISTORY
5hours 50mins ago
Sep 21 2014, 4:56pm
Sep 21 2014, 4:50pm
@Gerugon Life is Feudal gibt's jetzt übrigens auf Steam, falls du es noch nicht mitbekommen hast.
Sep 19 2014, 3:45pm
@mushbuh hi no you won't ok thx
Sep 18 2014, 2:34pm
@zerstoerer solution: 3d coat
Sep 18 2014, 10:58am