- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
7hours 10mins ago
@hideous_ Thanks a lot!
Nov 20 2014, 8:10am
@dwyfi1 Thank you :)
Nov 19 2014, 2:40pm
@dwyfi1 Hi uh, no sry.
Nov 19 2014, 2:38pm
@Detocroix Phew, that's good news.
Nov 19 2014, 1:33pm
@Detocroix No :( I'm just crazy.
Nov 19 2014, 1:31pm
@Detocroix Not really.
Nov 19 2014, 1:28pm
@louissi Alright! Sorry :)
Nov 17 2014, 6:21pm
@louissi Hey, I'm available, I usually do pixel art, paintings and texturing.
Nov 17 2014, 5:19pm