- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@Idubbbz Dmn it, that typing error ruined my joke :( Well then, I don't even know what smiles are, never seen one.
Oct 30 2014, 8:40am
@Idubbbz That's a not an accurate german slime, you need an official german smile license first. Therefore your country will be invaded.
Oct 30 2014, 8:34am
Oct 29 2014, 10:19am
@CletusClay Hey, I was searching the whole internet to find the level 1 song of the old Platypus iPhone version, could you tell me? :)
Oct 29 2014, 10:10am
@tha_rami It's like kerbal space program in real life.
Oct 28 2014, 7:10pm
Oct 28 2014, 12:05pm
@GameWolf Cripp-less = Krüppellos?
Oct 28 2014, 9:45am
Oct 28 2014, 8:44am
@Emberheartgames n8 m8
Oct 27 2014, 8:16pm
Oct 27 2014, 1:32pm