- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@mushbuh Lol, I've seen this before, it sure is the best video game character ever created.
5hours 24mins ago
@ksen_otaku Yea well, we're "nerds" :D And I'm totally fine with that.
Dec 14 2014, 3:54pm
@ksen_otaku You're not alone, I totally agree with you.
Dec 14 2014, 10:33am
@badeboom Praktische Effekte sind heutzutage einfach so gut dass wie CGI aussehen ;)
Dec 13 2014, 7:44am
@midio SOW GEWD DEWD :o
Dec 11 2014, 4:24pm
@DenverSkyline I'm glad you like it :) No, it's just a mockup.
Dec 10 2014, 2:16pm
Dec 10 2014, 12:12pm
@DenverSkyline Thanks a lot :)
Dec 10 2014, 11:58am