- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
Jul 4 2015, 8:53am
Jul 1 2015, 3:28pm
@moaiHeadOlgo Hah thanks :)
Jun 30 2015, 1:56pm
@dekdev :o Danke, sowas hab ich gebraucht
Jun 28 2015, 8:47am
Jun 27 2015, 2:28pm
@RyanStunkel Very weird. I added "stunkel2"
Jun 24 2015, 2:35pm
@RyanStunkel Added you!
Jun 24 2015, 2:31pm
@RyanStunkel Sounds geat, I'm gonna add you to Skype then!
Jun 24 2015, 2:28pm
No news has been posted here. If you have relevant news to share you should post it now.