- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
Jan 21 2015, 10:11am
@MekuCube Mine is TLoZ: Minish Cap...
Jan 19 2015, 7:26pm
Jan 17 2015, 6:46pm
@EtienneToGo Ist das eigtl. nicht illegal, da es auf Twitch ja nur um Gaming gehen darf?
Jan 17 2015, 5:35pm
This game looks interesting, let's check the reviews! T.co Oh.
Jan 16 2015, 6:16pm
@dekdev I like this feature very much!
Jan 15 2015, 7:11am
@Detocroix hell yea
Jan 14 2015, 7:53pm
@Detocroix This is exciting :D Good luck with your bitcoin!
Jan 14 2015, 6:05am
@Detocroix One bitcoin is about 180 euro if I get this right? I thought they’re cheaper.
Jan 14 2015, 5:58am
@Detocroix I’m looking into it now, maybe it’s worth it :>
Jan 14 2015, 5:55am