- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.