- Doors/Torches - Placeholder Goblin archer You can grab any item with E
Early demo of a dungeon rogue like with persistence. Explore the random generated areas of Veldors depths. Upgrade skills and the village, including your own house above in the overworld. We're a team of two people: Tim Walther, the musician, his YouTube Channel is called "Geemeeofficial"; Florian Hafner is the artist and programmer.
Pick up your sword right at the start. There's a big chest to be found in the dungeon.
Doors will be breakable, for now they shoot arrows. Cause that's what they do.
- WASD to move
- Left Mouse to attack
- Right Mouse to shield
- E to pick/drop objects (or Left Mouse to throw them)
- R to restart
- ESC to quit game
- Switching characters while playing
- (Different) abilities for each character
- Mini bosses in the "big chest room"
- Overworld -> Village with your own house
- Skill system (in your house)
- Several gameplay elements like traps and secrets
Latest tweets from @wupto
@dittomat godnatt <3
May 26 2015, 5:15pm
@Managore I'm so mature :3
May 26 2015, 5:10am
May 24 2015, 10:47am
@JohanAronson Haha, we got 0 points :D
May 24 2015, 10:46am
@Obelisdev Thanks Alex! :)
May 24 2015, 9:49am
@JohanAronson Don't you always?
May 23 2015, 7:32pm
@NatashaCBR Mhm okay.
May 23 2015, 4:11pm
@NatashaCBR "Just the music" ._.
May 23 2015, 4:10pm