The completed game will feature:
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression
Latest tweets from @jigxorandy
Today I learned about changing individual script's execution order in Unity.
12hours 43mins ago
@tcmg DISCRETION? What kind of a spy are you?
14hours 12mins ago
@tcmg I thought I wanted a small phone. Now I've got a nexus 5 I like the size. I basically just use it for web twitter and email.
14hours 26mins ago
@KlickTock I JUST DID.
22hours 23mins ago
22hours 24mins ago
23hours 1min ago
@dphrygian See you on the other side.
23hours 57mins ago
@ProFXSounds Oh cool thanks. I only just checked the video descriptions. All the information right there. Thanks! :)
Sep 18 2014, 7:00pm