The completed game will feature:
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression
Latest tweets from @jigxorandy
2hours 42mins ago
@dalemon42 haha I bet I've done that too.
3hours 0mins ago
13hours 53mins ago
RT @SandwichMeats: if life gives you lemons take one day at a time and live and learn because what goes around comes around
16hours 28mins ago
Jul 27 2014, 9:26am
@Shrubbette It just happened and now I'm outside.
Jul 27 2014, 5:42am
Accidentally ended up wearing full black.
Jul 27 2014, 5:33am
Jul 27 2014, 4:41am
@derriskharlan ok bb.
Jul 27 2014, 3:42am
@derriskharlan dont even jk.
Jul 27 2014, 3:38am