The completed game will feature:
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression
Latest tweets from @jigxorandy
@_Harest yeah I have been poor with updates!
10hours 46mins ago
hayfever :'( *sneezes*
12hours 10mins ago
*Debugging intensifies* T.co
12hours 20mins ago
@0SCUR0 until you have a big poopy mess.
13hours 2mins ago
@0SCUR0 yeah that's a good way of doing stuff. Make it work first then come and make it faster later.
13hours 4mins ago
RT @TrentKusters: Someone at PAX just asked to get a selfie with me because they thought I was cosplaying as Jaoquin Phoenix in Her. ERRY…
13hours 5mins ago