The completed game will feature:
A new build of Dungeon Dashers is available to play for people who have pre-purchased! If you'd like to try this build for yourself, you can find it at Dungeondashers.com
Here are some of the major changes since the last build:
* Bugfixes and polish tweaks
* New music and ambient sound engine (random tracks are played and faded in and out)
* New Level Select and Equipment screens
* New Cutscenes system and storyline features
* New End of Level screen
* New Charge skill for the Knight
* Four new levels with proper flow and dialogue
* Unlockable skills and progression
Latest tweets from @jigxorandy
Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics all free on GOG right now! T.co
4hours 32mins ago
@voxel pretty much!
4hours 36mins ago
Just had an eye test - Perfect vision! Time to get back to staring at a screen for 8 hours a day.
4hours 37mins ago
RT @SupergiantGames: Get the Bastion Announcer Pack for Dota 2 for 75% off, among other things in the awesome Dota 2 Frostivus event! http:…
8hours 37mins ago
RT @mollygos: X-TREME STARBOUND: IF YOU DIE IN THE GAME YOU DIE FOR REAL :O
8hours 39mins ago
8hours 56mins ago
I just got a message from someone who has played 642 hours of Faerie Solitaire.
9hours 16mins ago
The galaxy is on Orion's Belt.
20hours 0mins ago
Dec 12 2013, 2:09am