Digitanks is a turn-based artillery game. Set up your base, build a fleet of tanks, and attack your enemies without mercy.

Report article RSS Feed The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

Digitanks demo is now available for download from the Digitanks website.

Posted by Vino on Jun 17th, 2010

This is a post duplicated from the Digitanks website.

I’m proud to announce that there is now a small demo of Digitanks available for download. If you download it you can make many Digitanks very happy.

happytank

This demo is really just a prototype. I plan to expand it in the future with more tanks, more weapons, and a base-building aspect, where you can build a digital base and conquer your enemy’s bases. I’m designing the battle system so that it’s very tactical (you can see some of that in this demo) but there will also be a good strategy element to the game. I’ve set a deadline for myself of mid-September to complete the entire game.

If you enjoy the demo and want to see it made into a full game, there are many ways you can help us out. I should now be able to resume my regular update schedule of 2-3 times a week.

Unknown12345678900
Unknown12345678900 Jun 17 2010, 12:04pm says:

AWesome!

Unknown12345678900
Unknown12345678900 Jun 17 2010, 6:57pm replied:

doesnt work though. Probaly my Graphics card :(

Vino Author
Vino Jun 17 2010, 8:08pm replied:

Send me your card details and I'll see what I can do.

+1 vote   reply to comment
DuckSauce
DuckSauce Jun 17 2010, 1:11pm says:

Vino, if you added in a video you probably would have gotten this on the front page, regardless of it's "prototype" status.

Ah well, grats on getting something out :D

Vino Author
Vino Jun 17 2010, 3:30pm says:

Good idea. Not like I don't already have two videos though! I'm not so worried about this demo, but I'll be sure to try that out for the next one.

edit: Looks like it got on the front page after all. Thanks mods!

+1 vote   reply to comment
DuckSauce
DuckSauce Jun 17 2010, 3:33pm says:

I meant just sticking in of those, not making a whole new one :P
But it seems you made frontpage anyway, it'll still be a nice lurer for people :P

Vino Author
Vino Jun 17 2010, 3:37pm says:

Oh I see! Didn't think to add in an already existing video. Good advice, thank you.

+1 vote   reply to comment