Defragmented is a cyberpunk action-RPG by Dave Gedarovich and James Johnston. Unravel a power struggle for the future of evolution through lightning-fast combat, three character classes and a pulsing synth soundtrack. Welcome to Entropolis – New World, Bad Blood.
- New World, Bad Blood: Explore the neon city of Entropolis and uncover the conspiracies that lurk within its walls. Museum curators, rogue police agents and benevolent scientists struggle to enforce their world views... but who can you trust?
- RPG character progression: Play as three different classes as you shoot, loot, and repeat at lightning speed. Multiple skill trees let players craft personal characters for a challenging end game.
- Super fast-paced combat: Health points are precious in Defragmented! Players will need to plan their attacks ahead of time. Make use of unique class skills and item loadouts or meet certain death.
- Procedural loot: Collect procedurally-generated futuristic guns and gadgets. Enemies change their weapons every time you replay a level, forcing players to switch up strategies.
- Synthwave soundtrack: Pulse-pounding beats from a diverse group of electronic musicians. Includes artists from works like KUNG FURY, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Hotline Miami 2 and original Defragmented music.
- Destructible Environments: Entropolis is not stationary. Tactical cover can be shot through, knocked over and blown apart - keeping players and enemies on the move.
After nearly a year and a half of hard work, we're finally finishing up development on Defragmented. We have our official Steam page all set and ready to go for our launch on February 12th, 2016. In addition to our release date announcement, we've created an official trailer for the game. Take a look below!
We took quite a while to make that trailer. However, we didn't want to simply stop there. In addition to working on this trailer, I was also modeling a full 3D environment for a 360 degree video. We then took our official release trailer and put it inside a 360 trailer! Check out the second trailer below - preferably on mobile as you can look freely around the scene. We've hidden plenty of cool easter eggs within for you to find.
That about wraps up our release announcement. Spread the word and be sure to pick up the game on Steam when it comes out on February 12th!
After nearly a year and a half in development, Defragmented enters Closed Beta! Read on to find out how to get in!
Story content! Character creation! Closed beta info! Profiles and plenty more!
We've been Greenlit! Plus: check out the mountain of brand new features we've added since last time!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.