Cyborg Arena is a single player shooter featuring a large adventure map with battles maps where you will have to fight cyberpunk androids in a post-apocalyptic world !
Drive the buggy to explore the areas and collect dispersed items and weapons, take advantage of the destructible buildings to ambush the cyborgs and eliminate their commanders !
The battles maps are featuring an arena mode with boost bonus spawning during the game which give high jumps, invulnerability, unlimited ammo, high speed, etc... to resist for as long as possible against waves of cyborgs.
Powerful weapons such as automatic shotguns, laser rifles and assault rifles are available and can be boosted with explosive ammo !
Many achievements to unlock are also available, with support of Steam cloud and customisable graphics settings, including support for 4k resolution and also playable with Xbox-like gamepads.
One more arena map has been added to the game, named Scrapyard Night and it is taking place at night, inside a small scrapyard, surrounded with walls of metal sheets.
The stacks of metal scrap provide an efficient cover against the cyborgs and the terrain itself has many high slopes giving a lot of spots to jump when cyborgs are firing.
Since the map is smaller than the others, the boost bonus are easier to find, which make possible to collect many of them in the same time and use multiple boost bonus simultaneously.
Each collected boost reset the delay of the last boost for 15 seconds, so as long as you find new ones you can keep the previous boost effects!
Improvements were also done to the game, changes list for this update :
- Added Scrapyard Night arena map.
- Fixed cyborgs on arena mode not spawning.
- Fixed the batteries dropped by cyborg bosses sometimes disappearing.
- Fixed the texture of the grenades crate.
- Fixed achievement to unlock when clearing the adventure map from all cyborgs.
- Fixed unlimited grenades boost not being removed when expired.
- Made the cyborgs more bright and distinctive.
- Improved Arena mode to be harder after a period of time.
- Lessen the time needed to survive in arena mode to unlock the arena maps achievements.
- Optimisations done for the cyborgs characters.
- Optimisations for the game menu.
- Starting a game with hard difficulty will now remove the HUD and cross-hair for a better immersion.
Hopefully the game is getting closer to leaving Early Access to reach the full release.
Thanks for reading.
Cyborg Arena is now featuring the adventure maps along 3 arena maps !
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.