• Register

Conquest of Elysium 3 is an old school fantasy strategy game. You explore your surroundings conquer locations that provides the resources you need. Resources needed vary much depending on what character you are, e.g. the high priestess need places where she can gather human sacrifices, the baron needs places where tax can be collected and where iron can be mined. These resources can then be used for magic rituals and troop recruitments. The main differentiator for this game is the amount of features and special abilities that can be used. The game can be played on Windows, Linux (x86 and raspberry pi) and Mac OSX (intel and powerpc).

Forum Thread
[GUI] Simple Square Gui for Conquest of Elysium 3 (Games : Conquest of Elysium 3 : Forum : Mods : [GUI] Simple Square Gui for Conquest of Elysium 3) Locked
Thread Options
Thalic
Thalic The Vampire Lord
Feb 25 2012 Anchor

Simple Square interface Theme
For those who prefer something simple and artistic.

Installation
1. Extract the .zip file
2. Move SimpleSquare folder and SimpleSquare.c3m to ~/.coe3/mods
3. Enable SimpleSquare Mod in CoE3

Download
Dropbox

Other GUI mods
Antique Theme
Ghost'N'Glass Theme
Golden Woodland Theme
Dominions 3 Theme
Lich requiem Theme
Necromancer Theme
Silverwood Mood Theme
Venom Theme

Screenshots
Simple Square Gui Mod for Conquest of Elysium 3Simple Square Gui Mod for Conquest of Elysium 3Simple Square Gui Mod for Conquest of Elysium 3

Edited by: Thalic

--

Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit
Want to play a cool mod for Dominions 3? Try Nosophoros - The Vampire Lords

Feb 25 2012 Anchor

Nice, I was actually thinking how silvery/gray-ish borders might look really good. Simple and stylish.

Feb 25 2012 Anchor

I like that. Thank you.

Im thinking that eventually I will run into the same problem I had with Dom3. Someone will create color schemes that are in my favorite druidish colors like dark green or golden brown. And then I will find myself playing too relaxed. But then someone will create color schemes in some fiery red version that I can use to try to get myself to play more aggressively. (of course a matching playlist helps also)

Thalic
Thalic The Vampire Lord
Feb 25 2012 Anchor

Well, I could convert the Dominions 3 red gui into CoE3 if you want something more aggressive :D

--

Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit

Feb 25 2012 Anchor

Well that and a good head-banger rock playlist would probably save my ass in an MP game :)

Thalic
Thalic The Vampire Lord
Feb 25 2012 Anchor

Dom3 gui on its way. Here's a little taste:

Dominions 3 gui for Conquest of Elysium 3

--

Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit

Feb 26 2012 Anchor

I had thought about this at length and was going to tackle a neutral color, but now I can just play and relax! :D Thanks for this UI mod, as well!

vladikus
vladikus The Lazy One
Feb 26 2012 Anchor

Thumbs up on all your UI work.

--

Slackware 14.0
Debian 6.0.6

Thalic
Thalic The Vampire Lord
Apr 19 2012 Anchor

Version 1.01 is out!
- Easy to install enable/disable as a mod.
- color change

Antique Theme
Ghost'N'Glass Theme
Dominions 3 Theme
Venom Theme

have also been up dated for easy use + color change. Venom Theme got remade to look better.

Edited by: Thalic

--

Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit

vladikus
vladikus The Lazy One
Apr 19 2012 Anchor

Yes!!!!!!

--

Slackware 14.0
Debian 6.0.6

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.