Co-op SNEK Online is fully out and live!
After just over 2 months in Early Access I feel pretty happy with the state of the game and how it has been received so far. With the game being out and new players finding it, I'm sure new issues will crop up, but I hope people continue to let me know of these asap so I can help as much as possible. In addition to the game going to full-release status, there were a few small build changes:
- Improved online re-connection logic
- Minor language/wording changes
- Continued support of SNEK
- A larger simulation game, this will take quite a bit of time.
- Working on ideas for small online co-op games that I can release while the larger sim game is percolating.
Ultimately, I will continue to make online co-op games for friends! I hope you all enjoy SNEK, and thank you again!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.