Download and play the demo beta version of ChaosTower.
ChaosTower is now available on Greenlight.
It would be nice if you support me and vote for my game on Greenlight (Steam):
Chaostower is a physics-based action puzzler.
Built a tower from a whole bunch of different parts and prove it against several natural forces like earthquakes, wind and meteors.
Defend your tower against artificial enemies, like robots, tanks, bomb-birds and many more.
Improve your turret's defense by a set of automatic cannons with different abilities (machingun turrets, cannons or gravity guns)
or directly control a configurable robot drone.
But beware, you only have a limited amount of cash for each level, to built a tower with a defined height, which must stand until the timer runs out, so decide wisely what items you purchase.
Depending on your purchases, you can define your playstyle: do you want to solve some puzzles including defense from some automatic turrets and shields,
or do you want to directly jump into the action and control a robot drone
The last weeks I defined the "final" steps for ChaosTower.
I decided that I will now more concentrate on finishing already existing features, rathar than adding new ones.
- added scoring and scoring table at the end of the level
- re-added an anti earthquake spring, which will damp the force of an earthquake (see new video)
- I decided not to make the defense cannons directly controlable. Instead I will overwork the robot drone and make it more useful (including adding the gravity bomb feature).
- I will add more details to the levels (e.g. more detail backgrounds and objects)
- Extend the survival mode and add extra levels for it
- Add more levels