The 5th open alpha version of the parkour platformer "Celaria". Open the description for the full changelog.
- optimizations in the rendering pipeline (especially for low end PCs.) Setting post processing effects to the lowest settings (AA,SSAO,Volumentric light) automatically switches the rendering process to a simplified renderpipeline which benefits low end PCs greatly.
- Removed experimental SSAO from the video options (can still be enabled by manually editing the .ini file. will be added back after improving/replacing the current SSAO algorithm)
- Added soundeffects for running,sliding and rolling
- Added soundeffects in the menu. (Note that there are still sounds missing which will come with future releases.)
- Removed the map "Circuit" due to balancing and design issues
- Removed the map "Urban" due to design issues.
- Edited some maps (in particular "Passage,"Longjump","Connected" and "Rise") to fix bugs or improve the mapdesign.
- Balanced the medal times of all maps
- Added mew Maps ("Balance","Arrow","Speedline" and "Towers")
- Changed the mapname of "Bluecurve" to "Curve"
- Changed mapname of "Longjump" to "Leap"
- fixed texture filtering (anisotropic filtering was previously disabled. Now it's properly activated.)
- Upscaled the block- and floortextures from 32*32 and 64*64 pixel to 256*256 pixels to enable anisotropic filtering without blurring textures (Hopefully only a temporary fix)
- playback speed of the running animation now dynamically changes with the player speed if the yellow block power was activated (if the player runs faster than 84 km/h)
- fixed bugs in the physics/collision detection
- added the ability to manually edit the gold, silver and bronze times in the map-editor
- added the ability to change the z-position of the map-preview lookat point (in the editor) by scrolling with the mouse wheel
- fixed a bug/oversight in which maps (which were exported by the editor) had unnessecary/empty data stored in them which increased the filesize. (same for the local highscore files.)
- Player physics don't stop anymore if the pause menu was activated.
- fixed crash in the editor which was caused by pressing the bronze-time-multiplicator button if no times were set
- Added a "Map Selection" button to the pause menu so that players can go right back to the map selection screen without having to go through the main menu
- fixed some formatting errors in the menu
- fixed a crash which was caused by pressing the Grid On-Of button in the editor.
- Tried to fix a rare bug where the game "freezes" after pressing save/load in the editor while fullscreen is enabled.
- fixed crucial bug in the physics system (possible exploit)
- changed hash algorithm from SHA1 to SHA256
- fixed a bug in the collision detection while performing a roll
- playing custom maps and pressing the "Map Selection" button now returns the player to the custom map selection screen instead to the singleplayer map selection screen.
- fixed bug in the end screen after finishing a custom map (menu-select button transfered the player to the singleplayer maps instead to the custom map selection screen.)
- fixed a bug in the physics calculation where it was possible to loose all of the momentum after a walljump.
- Fixed another collision bug.
- previous fix contained a bug which had to be fixed.... (Vault over small blocks/walls didn't work properly)
- fixed frontal wallrun bug in which players would loose height (temporary fix was to jump and hit the floor to reset the bugged variable)
- replaced old footstep sounds with new ones
- changed FOV range in video settings to 85-130