Brutal Nature 0.50 released with Avatar selection and animations!
Brutal Nature is also now on Steam Greenlight! check it out!
Download it today for free and give it a try!
- Fixed all known bugs
- Added two avatars.
- Added avatar Selection menu.
- Added run, idle and jumping animations for players.
- Added a new scripting function (gMaterials.RecipeMakes) to check if a recipe makes a certain item.
- Added new shader for displaying models in the GUI.
- Optimized the vertex upload of terrain data, game play should be much smoother as the map loads now.
- Changed flashlight effect to not illuminate so much around the player when in use.
- Changed script function that add weapons to support weapons with different conditions.
- Changed Weapons spawned in crates to have lower condition to promote making your own weapons.
- Changed Cassiterite to be darker so it would stand out more.
- Changed model loader slightly to make reusing of animations easier.
- Improved world download speeds.
- Removed shortcut in basic tools quest that checked if you had a hammer since you can now get hammers from chests instead of crafting them.
- Reduced health damage from eating uncooked boar meat and mushrooms.
- Fixed NPC's, wiring, etc from being visible past terrain viewing range as the world downloads.
- Fixed bug in recipes using bronze shapes.
- Fixed bug in recipes using 'Wood Ash'
- Fixed explosive weapons to use correct bounding box for animated NPC's and avatars.
- Fixed bug where treasure chests with nothing in them could spawn.
- Fixed bug relating to mouse not updating its center position if the user moved the window.
- Fixed bug where NPC's could appear backwards at times.
- Fixed some more bugs in the FBX animation export code.