This version introduces the marksman. Control the marksman yourself or command it by passing orders. And a lot of other improvements! Last updated June 4th 2017. See the description for change log and an alternate download link.
Update June 4 2017 (v0.0.8.005)
Read more about this update in the news post (this will be a link a little bit later).
- Add occupant morale and surrender
- Add occupant 'final blow' behavior
- Add occupant ambush and rush behaviors
- Add operator cleanup behavior
- Add animation for weapon bolt manipulations
- Add new weapons: Kriss Vector .45ACP, FN P90 5.7x28mm, FN Five-SeveN 5.7x28mm and Remington Model 870 12 gauge
- Add new ammunition: Less lethal 12 Ga slug, less lethal 12 Ga shot and subsonic 5.56x45mm
- Add new optics: Micro red dot sight and miniature reflex sight
- Add mechanic that improves visuals of multiple simultaneous hits in same area (shotgun blasts)
- Add ambient light setting
Also included are numerous changes and fixes.
Update March 31 2017 (v0.0.7.008)
Read more about this update in the news post.
- New wound rendering: new entry/exit wound visuals, dynamic decals on body parts
- New gibs for substantial head hits
- New weapon components: Angled fore grip, scope optic, VCOG optic, miniature reflex optic.
- Add censoring visual effect (optional to enable!)
- Change fullscreen mode to a more recording friendly one
- Make floating bodies drift around better
- Improve some particle effects
- Adjust some ammunition
- Prevent oscillation on player turn around
- Fix issue where weapons could fire without player input (occurred when switching weapons)
- Fix issue that prevented muscle cramps from occurring
Crisis Response Marksman demo
The marksman demo introduces the marksman. Control the marksman yourself to take out threats from outside the building, or command it by giving orders while you move the entry team on the inside. In addition to the marksman there are a lot of other improvements to the previous version as well:
- New weapons: CZ75, Model 66, Bren Ten, MP5 10, CTAR21, AK47 and Saiga 12
- Improved blood pooling and wall splatters
- Tutorial on commanding AI team members
- Improved level design
- Characters can limp, cough and snore (have problems breathing)
Alternate download link: crisisresponsegame.com