Based in Czech Republic
$4.99 - Steam
Blasted Road Terror is real-time tactical looter in post apocalyptic setting. Command mighty warcrawler and manage squadron of vehicles in order to get unseen riches of the world and reach immortal glory. You will collect mighty arctifacts during your journey, enlarge your vehicle squadron so you can always pick right one for the job, rebuild your home base, make new friends and discover terrible enemies.
Decision to make a game like Blasted Road Terror was made while watching Fury Road premiere in local cinema. I instantly thought "what a game it would be". Half of the year after this moment, developement started at slow casual pace at first as i was taking break after my last project but since winter 2016 all my free time went in to developing this - home made hobby project Blasted Road Terror is.
- Small scale tactical combat
- Endless looter
- 5 - 10 minutes long missions or 30 minutes long adventures (Patrols)
- 5 mission types, each with unique needs for group composition and tactics.
- Interceptor/Marauder/Attack vehicle - classes. All with its specific traits and passive abilites.
- Tons of weapons and accessories, all with its purpose and specific way to use.
- NPC factions to gain reputations with and obtain unique rewards.
- Permanent main vehicle and base upgrades.
- 3 environments to explore - Wasteland/Highland/Tundra - all with its unique set of enemies.
- Working Day/Night cycle with weather system to enrich your visual experience.
Blasted Road Terror - greenlight trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Lurkers Lair allows for the contents of Blasted Road Terror to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Blasted Road Terror is legally & explicitly allowed by Lurkers Lair. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.indiedb.com/games/blasted-road-terror/presskit.
About Lurkers Lair
Company of one person how decided to follow his childish dream and finish whats been started two decades ago, to make a game.
More information on Lurkers Lair, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Blasted Road Terror Credits