A modern, feature rich modification for the FPS Creator game engine. Please visit Blackicemod.org
Black Ice Mod provides a unified dynamic lighting system to allow consistent, realistic lighting effects throughout your game in addition to 60fps gameplay to ensure you games feel as good as they look. You can also use a number of post process effects such as cell shading and film noir to give your games a totally unique design.
- Windows 10 / 64bit Support
- 60fps Performance System
- HD Resolution (1280x720)
- Dynamic HUD Scaling
- 0mb Lightmapper
- Dual Wielding Weapons
- Improved Culling System
- Unified Dynamic Lighting
- ReShade Integration
- Surface Shader Effects
- Physical Based Shading
- Water / Window Refraction
- Post Process Effects
- HUD Damage / Health System
- Bot AI System (non DAI)
- Inventory System
- Water and Air System
- Melee Combat System
- Camera Movement Effects
- Player Body System
- Light Shaft Effects / Fog Effects
- Scrolling Sky and Cloud Effects
- Animated Texture Effects
- Improved Blood Effects
- Improved Explosion Effects
- Minimap Camera
- Editor Memory Usage Meter
- Editor Quick Help
We also include lots of demos, tools and gameplay scripts to get you started with your own levels
- A number of users have asked about supporting older resolutions e.g. 1024x768 or full 1080 HD so test / built games and huds now use native desktop resolution which takes care of everyone! This ensures you always have a good visual experience.
- We have fixed FPSC quick saving / loading which involved addressing a number of bugs like save previews always being rendered properly, save / load timings corrected and consistency issues resolved. We've also included a demo with a quick save entity / triggerzone and changed the quick save / load keys to F9/F10 so they are positioned next to screenshot and reshade keys.
- As there are people looking to use the mod for commercial or Steam releases we've extended xbox controller support by adding the missing airmod functions and remapping everything to a more familiar control system. This now works for FPSC games using black ice mod out of the box and gives everyone an alternative way to play. We've also included the controller drivers in tools folder so you can install or package with your games.
- Also improved the build game process so all required dll's and ReShade files are now automatically included in built games which means no more having to manually copy these across from the main FPSC directory everytime. A nice time saver for developers!
- New high performance build - Added anisotropic filtering - Added physically based shading - Added extra water shaders - Added blur effect on pause game...
Black Ice Mod v9.0 is now available. - 64bit support for 4GB memory - Nazi zombie support (use airadius=1) - Realtime reflections with demo map - New...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
New version of the demo now supports quick saving and xbox controller
Xbox controller support and lots of important fixes / updates.
A showcase demo for the latest Black Ice Mod v10 to give an idea what can be achieved with the features currently available.
A significant update with core engine performance / graphics improvements plus lots of new content, demos and fixes.
A quick update for Black Ice Mod which reassigns the screenshot key to F11 as moving ReShade to F12 was conflicting and filling the directory with pictures...
Black Ice Mod provides a unified dynamic lighting system to allow consistent, realistic lighting effects throughout your game in addition to 60fps gameplay...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.