• Register

Beret is a 2D puzzle-platformer game about a scientist, astonishingly named Beret, who has gained telekinetic abilities through his research at the Evil Corporation. He decides that the Evil Corporation is a tad too evil for his liking, and begins his solitary quest to overthrow the corporation and punish the evil deeds of his employers. Beret has 21 puzzle-filled levels, 120 collectable Medallions, over 20 hours of gameplay, and an unlockable level editor.

Forum Thread
Level 15 - White Medallion Spoiler (Alt solution?) (Games : Beret : Forum : Puzzle Help : Level 15 - White Medallion Spoiler (Alt solution?)) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 29 2011 Anchor

this doesn't seem to be the intended solution as I cannot reach the bomb (not visible) still. Though, it doesn't seem important or useful.

Dec 1 2011 Anchor

You're correct, that's not at all the intended solution. :) I always forget that you can use robots as blocks if you hold them in place.

The intended way to get that medallion is to get one of the red bombs inside a telekinesis block (in the lower-left corner of the room) so that when you use telekinesis, the bomb triggers the green switch. Then you go back around to the top of the room without using telekinesis and then use it when you're inside the area with the green switch blocks that stop you from reaching the area with the green bomb. Then you use the green bomb to trigger the switch again and get the medallion.

Dec 1 2011 Anchor

It's good to know the real solution to this puzzle. I got the medallion by bringing one of the red bombs up to help me go back through the green switch blocks. I figured the telekinesis blocks were there for a reason, but the answer just wouldn't come to me.

Dec 1 2011 Anchor

Haha, wow, apparently this is just the most breakable puzzle in the game...

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.