-Discover huge, open, procedural generated galaxy containing hundreds of planets and various types of missions
-Construct you own spaceship with different shapes and capabilities from box-based modules by means of in-game editor
-Take part in dynamic, tactical battles with involved many of spaceships
-Through advance damage system you take off particular spaceship module
-Main character can level up like in RPG games
-Possibility to trading and looting many kinds of goods
-You can start carrier like as merchant, pirate, miner, head hunter or explorer
-Dozens of spaceship equipments and weapons to unlock or discover
Component is autonomic from other parts of ship, so it may by destroyer or damaged but ship can still working correctly but less efficiency. Ships can be equipment in various type of weapons like : heavy rally canons with anti-armor or blast missiles, gattling, flack guns, lasers for long distance battles, deadly torpedos, plasma throwers etc.
Thanks for voting and helping Star Pursuits And Close Encounters [S.P.A.C.E.] on it's quest to become the 2016 Indie of the Year. You are now in with a chance to score some free games. Help this game secure more votes by embedding the widget (or link) we have included below on your favorite sites.
Don't forget to check out (and vote) for other amazing games in contention. Here are some recommendations:
Hi, I add some features and improvements :
-Main menu is functional, is options to start new game, load game progress and change few graphic and sound options. Game progress is saving automatically.
- In game is eight factions, per three on star system, also everywhere is lot of pirates. Each planet and ship on system map belong to one of faction, in system each of faction have HQ space station if this station was captured this faction in system don't longer exist. Between faction can be different relation some of them is in union and other is in war. When faction is in war their ships sometimes make battle, player can join to battle and support one of opponents.
- Player has individual relation on each of faction. Relation become better when player done missions or worse when he robber faction planets and ships. When relation is very good faction give support ships in battles and free fuel / repair. When relation is relay bad faction ship start attack player, its no option to trade.
- Goal of whole game is collect graviton molecules and put its to black hole in middle of galaxy, otherwise galaxy will be destroyed. In each of star systems is one graviton, so avatar ship must visit most of system in galaxy map. Travel was made by warp gates but each of them have security code, each of fraction have this codes but don't give their random people. Its two options to get code, be member of one of faction or destroy one of faction HQ.
- Avatar ship can play like pirates, attack weak ship or planets and take a loot, it cause lose relation but not so much like attack missions.
- Its twelve types of missions, if they are about fight in enemy faction cause lose of relation in this fraction.
- Each of ship elements in editor have now unlock level, when player get access to new system some of parts will be unlocked. Also parts unlock can be reward for done mission.
Hi, I change game name to S.P.A.C.E its acronym of Space pursuits and close encounters. Game have also tutorial, multi language support, and not complete...
Game will be divided on two different modes/aspects, one is about combat and another is about avoiding or preparing to combat.
Hi, Battlefleet of tomorrow - simulator of fight between capital spaceships is available to download now.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Now is possible to build own ship, repair, refuel them and next go to battle. Trading system do nothing useful right now. Any ship element during battle...
You must destroy all enemy ship, and don't lose too many parts of own ship (especially all engines) Controls: W,S - change speed A,D - rotate steering...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.